Chapter 9

You stepped out into the open where all the Ikran can see you. With the leash like thing Tsu'tey gave you in hand you walked towards the Ikran. Most of them flew away but one stayed around and was stalking towards you. It was a bright blue with purple and green designs on it. It was beautiful. It barred it's fangs at you and you knew it was the one. This Ikran was supposed to be yours. You walked closer and it lunged at you. You took the opportunity to wrap the leash like thing around it's snout and jumped on it's back. You grabbed your queue to make Tsaheylu but the Ikran bucked you off and then you fell over the cliff. You heard Tsu'tey and everyone scream your name but you were able to pull yourself back up and over the cliff. You ran back over to your Ikran, jumped on it's back, grabbed your queue and made Tsaheylu. Tsu'tey ran over to you and told you, you needed to seal the bond by flying. You dove off the cliff and after a little struggle you were able to fly normal. You looped around and flew by everyone who were whooping and cheering you on. Tsu'tey had a huge smile on his face when you latched back onto the cliff. Everyone was cheering amongst themselves and was celebrating their accomplishments. You hopped off your Ikran and ran to Tsu'tey. He swept you up in a hug and spun you around.
"I did it Tsu'tey." He smiled at you.
"I knew you could. We have to go back now. The ceremony will need to be done." You nodded then broke apart. Tsu'tey called his Ikran then you all got on your own and flew back to Hometree.

Time Skip
Tsu'tey was painting you up for the ceremony. Tsu'tey met your eyes and smirked.
"I love you".
"I love you to".
He was about to say something else when Jake and Netiri walked in. They both smiled and walked over to you guys. Netiri asked if you guys were ready then you all walked down the spiral stairs to where the rest of the Omaticaya people are. You and Jake stand before Eytukan and Mo'at with Tsu'tey and Netiri behind you.
"The Dreamwalkers Jake Sully and (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) are now apart of the Omaticaya. They will forever be apart of this clan. Now you will be able to choose a mate and be great hunters to provide and protect this clan. Eywa will forever watch over you". After Eytukan's speech all the Na'vi put their hands on you both and welcomed you into the clan.

Time Skip
After the ceremony Jake and Netiri ran off but no one really noticed. You and Tsu'tey took a ride on your Ikran and flew over Pandora taking in the sights. When you guys got back you sat at the top of Hometree.
"Tsu'tey"
"Yea"
"Well I'm one of the Omaticaya now and I can choose a mate and you know that I already chose you so do you want to mate?" Tsu'tey smiled at me.
"I was waiting for you to ask".