Chapter 14

(Y/I/N)-Your Ikran's Name

It was the next morning. The day the battle with the RDA would happen. Most Na'vi spent time with each other the night before like you and Tsu'tey did but some were still wishing each other good luck and praying to Eywa. Tsu'tey, Jake, and Netiri were a few amongst the many linked to the Tree of Souls to pray to Eywa. You decided to join in and pray for your safety, all the Na'vi peoples safety, and that the Na'vi will win the battle. When they were done with that most were eating and getting their weapons and rides ready. You for one sharpened all your arrows and dipped them in poison before putting them in your quiver on your back and strapping your bow to your back also. You sharpened some of the knives Tsu'tey had made you during your training and the ones he made you after you passed your Iknimaya. You also bathed, changed into more colorful clothing, ate, fed your Ikran, and painted your body in intricate designs that you also painted on your Ikran. You put gear that Tsu'tey had made you for (Y/I/N) on her and went over battle plans with Jake, Norm, Netiri, Trudy, Tsu'tey, and Mo'at. All in all it was a pretty hectic morning and the day was just getting started. Tsu'tey did manage to pull you two away from the fuss for a little bit.
"(Y/N) I made you something." He held up a necklace. It had blue and white beads on it and all in all it was beautiful. He held it around your neck and tied it. He smiled when he saw how it looked on you.
"Tsu'tey I absolutely love it. Thank you." You gave him a kiss then just hugged him close. He wrapped his arms around you so tight you couldn't breath. He had his face buried in the crook of your neck and whispered. "Your beautiful". You responded by pulling his head up and kissing him again but this time long and slow and full of passion. You only broke apart when you needed air. Soon Jake told everyone it was time to go and you and Tsu'tey bonded with your Ikrans then flew off ready for battle.

Small Time Skip
All Na'vi were in position waiting for the RDA to come into the vicinity. You were stationed in between Jake and Tsu'tey ready for Jake to give the signal on when you all could attack. Your Ikran like the others was hanging onto the side of a floating mountain hidden from the RDA ships that would show up below. The Na'vi on Pa'li were in the forest below including Norm. You hoped everyone would stay safe and come out of this battle victorious and alive. You had already lost Grace who was like a mother to you. You didn't want to lose Norm or Jake who were like brothers to you or Netiri and Trudy who are both best friends and sister's to you. The one you didn't want to lose most of all is Tsu'tey. He's the love of your life, your mate, and one of the first few who accepted you on this planet. You would worry and watch put for all of them but you knew you also had to watch out for yourself. It would be no help to Tsu'tey or anyone else if you died. You pressed the button on you comlink and started speaking.
"Good luck everyone and don't do anything stupid. That means you Jake." You heard a few chuckles on the other ends. You look to your left and see Jake giving you a fake glare before he smiled. You then heard laughter and turned your head to the right to see Tsu'tey laughing his ass off. You looked back at Jake and passed him to see Netiri also laughing. He then pressed his comlink and said "Don't worry I won't. Now all of you remember the strategies right?" There was a chorus of yes's and roger that. Before long RDA ships appeared below. Jake gave the signal then you all dove down and started attacking ships. You took you bow, nocked an arrow, and shot a pilot. You did that repeatedly to many pilots before you ran out and had to just use your Ikran. (Y/I/N) grabbed onto tails of the ships and made them crash into mountains. You joined with Jake when he jumped onto the ship holding the explosives. You took your gun out along with Jake and shot the guys on top. You threw some grenades you had into the propellors on the ship then jumped off back onto (Y/I/N). You were flying around looking for anyone that needed help when you saw Netiri's Ikran Seze get shot down. You then heard Jake and Netiri have a conversation over the comlink and was relieved she was still alive. Flying around you looked for Tsu'tey and saw him jump into one of the ships and then he got shot and fell out of the ship. You maneuvered (Y/I/N) to dive down trying to catch Tsu'tey but you had to fly around ships and other Ikran making it harder to catch him. You chased him through the canopy and just as you got close enough he hit the ground.