Chapter 6

It's been a few weeks since I started training. Tsu'tey taught me how to ride a Pa'li and use a bow. My Na'vi has gotten a lot better and has even impressed Grace and Norm. My relationship with Tsu'tey is getting stronger but he still hasn't asked me to be his mate. He's told me he loved me but it's not definite till he actually asks me to be his mate. He likes watching me play with all the children on my free time. Like today I didn't know he was standing far away with a smile on his face watching me play with the children. I finally noticed when the childrens mothers came to get them and I went looking for him. I found him sitting not far away with a small smile on his face.

"Tsu'tey."

He looked at me and smiled even bigger. It's been amazing the villagers that I can get him to smile just by being near him. No one can get him to smile the way he does for me.

"What are you up to?"

He looked at me and smiled even bigger.

"Admiring you. I have something I have been wanting to talk to you about but not here".

He grabbed my hand and led me up to the top of Hometree where the Ikran nest is. It was my favorite place to hang with Tsu'tey. I loved talking to him while leaning against his chest listening to him tell me stories about his life and Pandora. I would watch the Ikran fly by day dreaming about what it will be like to have my own one day. When we got to the top he sat me down then sat in front of me and grabbed both my hands in his. He had this cheesy smile on his face and a hopeful glint in his eye.

"Y/N... I wanted to ask you if you would be my mate when you pass your Iknimaya?"

I was so happy and hoped he would ask me that, that I couldn't speak and didn't realize how long I was taking till I noticed his smile slowly turn into a hurt disappointed frown and his ears flatten. I snapped out of my trance and practically screamed yes and noticed his ears flinch because of it but I through my arms around his neck and kept screaming.

"Yes! Yes! I was hoping you would ask! I would love to be your mate Tsu'tey!"

He had a smile even bigger then before and he wrapped his arms around me tightly while whispering things in my ear about the rest of our lives together while I watched the stars in the sky until we both fell asleep happy and content.