XVIII : I

1963; Sandusky, Ohio / 1965 (present); TulsaLily Reynolds / Daisy Parker:

Lily Reynolds / Daisy Parker:

                         "Why can't you just let me leave like the boys did?" My voice cracked as I tried to fight off Alex Grey, the devil himself.

"Them boys have value, purpose. You're nothin' but a regular slut." He slurred with a smirk on his face, tightening his grip on my arm.

"I wouldn't leave a mark if I were you, the school might call askin' what happened again." I spoke up at him, pushing his hand off of me.

I'm gonna get out of here, no matter what. I can't let him take me down to hell with him. I just can't.

"Well I guess I'll just have my fun before throwing you down in the basement." He sneered, reaching down to my belt.

This was the deal, he had his fun I got to see the next day. If I didn't let him I didn't get to see sunlight for 24 hours.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Anger took over me, my hand found an empty bottle and I swung it hard enough to knock him out.

With that I ran out the door, I ran and ran till I couldn't run anymore. I knew where I was. Ohio is easy to navigate. I had made it to the edge of my beat up town, near the lake. Oh, how I loved the lake. Lake Erie was the closest thing to an ocean, I had never seen the ocean. I'd love to though, crystal waters rushing up on white sand. All I had was this murky water that violently crashed against the gravely cold sand, I wasn't one to complain though. This was my heaven on earth, Alex hated the water. He'd never chase me here.

A hand was placed on my shoulder, I looked up to see Ally. "Hey there stranger." She grinned and sat next to me.

I realized it was like I was reliving my past once she sat down.

"What.. how are you in Ohio?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon enough Lil. Trust me, just keep on fighting. Resilience, you've got it. He won't hurt you if you keep on fighting." She told me, I was so confused.

She grinned at me and with that I was left alone on the sand of the lake. Cold, alone, and confused.

"Daisy, come on. Two's up and okay." Dally's voice whispered in my ear.

I was asleep? I shook the dream out of my head and focused on Two-Bit, it was my fault he was in here. Someone was out for me.