Chapter Four

Beautiful and fabulous poster by @my_salvatore! Thank you so much love! I love it, you already know that!

April 1, present

Blake

Don't I look like a sexy pussy? Blue nails and all.

F*ck. Her perfect almond eyes made it impossible for me to utter out the simple word as 'no'. She had slowly enveloped every organ in my body. Brain and heart being the most dangerous target. Something had changed, something that made every touch between us more significant. More special. More heated. More, more and more. More right. Was it wrong for me to feel completely whole in her presence?

I shook the thoughts away and tried to hide my blue nails as I opened the wooden door of Liam's office. I saw him already waiting for me, leaned back on his black office chair casually. He signaled me to sit with his finger.

"Tell me, mate, why do you want to see my handsome face now? Do I need to take care of some business while you f*ck your woman all day long?" I asked with a smirk, leaning back on the chair.

Liam narrowed his eyes and mumbled under his breath. "When you find your woman,

you 'll be much worse than me."

My smirk stiffen, my eyes looked above his head but I never answered him as he continued to talk.

"Yes, I do need you to take care of some business but it won't be the usual business." he said leaning into his desk, his piercing grey eyes held mine captive. "You're spending awful time with our sister, Blake. And she seems to be...comfortable with you."

This time my whole blood stiffen. Our sister. Long ago I wouldn't react at those two words Liam decided to address her as but now I could feel how wrong they sounded. How I loathed them. Those two words were like venom to my ears. If Liam knew where my thoughts were wondering off he would have me ten feet under the ground. Dead.

"Yes, are you jealous Liam?" I brought back my usual smirk and tried to relax at this conversation.

"Bloody hell no. I'm glad she's at least letting one of her brothers be near her."

F*ck. Did he need to remind me of what my status is to Melissa? A brother? "Where are you going with this?"

Liam sighed. "You won't be doing any business for a while, instead I want you to focus on Melissa. You're the only man she talks to and you are the only one she allow to be touched by. Therefor I want you to spend more time with her, go outside the Estate, let her be around people, perhaps it'll help her in some way."

I stayed silent, only because Liam had no idea what he just offered me. He was basically giving his sister to me. Only to myself. Mine. Throughout the day she will be around me, only me. By the end of the day she'll have my scent all over her, sleeping while she could inhale my aroma. The demon within my head was roaring with pleasure.

"Heal our sister." Liam continued, adding more power to my demon.

Only I wouldn't heal her the way he was imagining in his head. My way of healing involved and consisted of committing a sin. A deadly yet beautiful sin. I'll make her feel beautiful. I'll worship every single inch of her velvet skin. I'll touch her in feather like touches, make her moan for more and more until she will only be seeing me. Smell me. Hear me. Taste my want for her. I'll take over every human sense in her body. She'll wake up with me in her mind and she'll fall asleep with me lingering in her mind. Soul and.....heart.