Epilogue

Happy reading!

Warning; Pretty scene?

April 21, present

Melissa

My brother was boiling with rage, the veins on his forehead was popping out as he clenched his fits tighter. His pupils were dilating, becoming wider and wider until the color of his grey iris was barely visible. Dark shadows clouded over him. 

I clenched the sheet tighter around me as I kept staring at my brother. This wasn't the way he was supposed to find out about us. This wasn't the way I wanted him to know. But it was to late, he was here and he was furious. 

Blake got up from the bed and even if I tried to hold on to him by his shirt he softly gave me the look that said 'don't worry'. But I was worried. I was beyond worried of what Liam could do. I knew what he was capable of doing. I could feel this wasn't going to end up pretty. Liam wasn't even seeing me in the room. His eyes was on Blake. His target. 

"Liam, calm do-" Blake began calmly. 

"You motherf*cking f*cker!" Liam bellowed loudly stepping inside the room, his feet hard and steady,  one of his tight fits was in the air until it landed across Blake's cheek. 

I winced almost like I could feel the punch in my own face. My eyes widen when Liam didn't stop his brutal violence towards Blake. He pushed him against the wall, Liams fingers around the collar of Blake's shirt. Their faces were close to one another as Liam hissed lowly. 

"I said take care of her Blake and not go and f*ck her. She is our sister. Your sister. How dare you f*cking touch her?" 

Blake calmness went down the toilet as rage enveloped every muscle of his body. He snarled gathering all the rage into his hands and pushed Liam back making him stubble back but Liam gained his balance quickly. His face never calmed down one bit. 

"She is not my sister, Liam. She's your sister. Not. Mine. Get that f*cking fact inside your stubborn head!" 

Liam ranked his hand through his hair before glaring at Blake with disgust. "How long has this been going on? Did you force her? Did you fuck her against her will? Your dick didn't find an-" 

My eyes pierced, tears of anger shed down my cheeks as my lips were set into a hard line. Liam words were sickening. Disgusting. Words of venom. Words that I never thought I would be hearing from my own brother. I grabbed the sheet and wrapping it safely around my body without showing any skin of my private areas. Holding the sheet tightly around my body I stalked towards the men, neither of them noticing me coming as Liam kept talking making Blake look angrier each second that was passing by. He was seconds from exploding with violence. 

But I didn't let him. 

Instead for the first time ever I raised my hand on Liam. My brother.  

Standing before him, watching his eyes widen I didn't hesitate to lift my palm up in the air before I slapped him across his cheek, his face turned sideways. The rage red print of my fingers was visible for me to witness on his now flushed cheek. I grabbed his jaw and turned his face towards mine again, making him see the fire of anger that was boiling inside of me. 

"How dare you, Liam? Take those words back, I won't let you stand here and speak to Blake this way. Do you hear yourself? You are calling Blake a rapist and we both know he is far from that. He's your brother, Liam. Your brother and you know he would kill himself before he dares to lie one wrong finger on me." I spoke my voice clear and hard, my eyes flaming with fire as Liam stared at me in shock. "Yes Liam, he made love to me last night. We made love last night and it was the most beautiful night I have ever experienced in my life. I always wanted to be with Blake. I wanted Blake since the moment......since the moment...."