Chapter Eight

Warning; Pretty scene.

Happy Reading!

April 19, present

Blake

"Thanks, mate." I nodded at the driver who gave me a full teethed smile.

"Have a good time, Sir. If you need anything don't hesitate to call. The service number will be in your room. You can go and take a look around while I bring your belongings into your room." His smile never left his lips as he hopped out from the jeep.

I turned to Mel surprising her as I lifted her up by her waist and set her on the ground. I smirked. Her eyes didn't leave the magnificent view in front of her. I moved until I stood behind her, my arms enveloping her fragile frame into my big one. Moving her long dark brown hair to one side, I settled my lips on her exposed neck, a roar being released by my demon when we saw the effect we caused in her body. A wonderful shiver ran down her skin but she continued to look in front of her. I did too.

A small yet elegant house was resting peacefully on the middle of the many towering green trees. Wide glass windows would give us an excellent view of stars and moon on the night. Perfect. I would hold my Mel in my arms as we gazed into the stars together. In silent with only our soft breaths and normal heartbeat being heard in our ears, comforting each other.

From the small house there was a tiny path that led down to the running waterfall. The brightest green colored trees, mossy cliffs circled around the ocean blue waterfall that was running down smoothly into the round and deep pond. The sound of drizzling water and the singing voices of birds consumed our hearts and it left us with amazement.

The main hotel and lobby was twenty minutes away by walk, and we could have decided to spend our time in one of their rooms but having a small house and a waterfall just for the two of us alone with nobody disturbing us was way more.....romantic. I knew it would bring another smile on Mel's lips. Each small house was a good distance apart.

It f*cking looked better than the pictures I saw online. I mentally patted my back proudly.

The best part? My Mel stared at the view like she was in love.

It made my heart melt peacefully and I felt my shoulder relax.

"You like it, beautiful?" I whispered as we saw the driver – for the hotel - heading towards the small house, our bags in his hands.

"I love it, Blake. Thank you."

My arms tightened around her as she leaned back in my chest closing her eyes, her lips parted. She inhaled deeply and sighed happily. The sun casts a beautiful shine into her dark hair making the color brown stand out. I felt my heart lapping like it was running a marathon. F*ck.

"Let's take a small nap before we go swimming together." I proposed and began loosen my arms from around her.

A rosy blush rose over her perfect framed face. "Swimming?"

"Yes. Me and you. Just the two of us." I assured her seeing as she bit her lip nervously.

I knew why she was behaving this way. Even thought she had tried to hide it, I could still pick the hints up. Ever since she came back to us, she would always wear jeans and short sleeved or long sleeved shirts. Never wearing dresses like she used to. She always made sure to cover up her body as much as she could without making anyone suspicious of her actions. I noticed later when she would let herself be less covered at nights, when she was sure that it was only her and with no one else.