Chapter Seven

Can we just take a moment and just look at this breathtaking poster above? It's so damn beautiful, I can't stop staring at it. Thank you @nightreflection. 

Warning; Not so pretty scene.

April 12, present

Melissa

It didn't matter if I had my eyes closed or open, either way the darkness was all I could see. It consumed me. It enveloped me. The darkness was like an ocean and I was slowly drowning in it, the very little oxygen that was left inside of me had faded away.

I flinched at the tone of another human being. The human was chuckling. A chuckle that held nothing but dirtiness. It was like venom running through my veins. But then he spoke and I felt like a huge weight being thrown on me, waking me up and forcing my eyes to open wide.

I was back.

I recognized the hell. The dark room with four walls. No windows but only stone cold walls making it impossible for me to escape. I could feel frozen tears streaming down my face, as I felt my naked body touching my own vomit. Old vomits and new once. I saw the same rat that had given me company for the longest months of my life.

I was back.

"Little niece."

A shiver ran through my body, a wave of disgust vibrated through me as I curled into a ball trying to hide away from the demons eyes. Disgusting eyes.

"It's rude to look away from your Uncle. I'm older than you and therefore you should show some respect towards me." he said, his voice held humor before it disappeared and was replaced with a deeper and much scarier tone. "Come to me. Now. Or I will drag you by your hair, if you prefer that."

I snapped my eyes open once again and felt my whole body trembling with fear. He was playing with me. He knew I couldn't move one inch of my body and still he gave me two options. Options that I couldn't go through even if I wanted. My skin was cold, so cold I started to believe that I had turned into ice. All I wanted was a warm blanket to cover my nakedness and give me just a little spark of warmth.

But I got none of that.

Instead I heard his steps coming towards me. Big and confident. Deadly and loud. A demon. I screamed - my voice came out as raspy – as he grabbed one handful of my hair and started to drag me away from my corner. My skin scratched as he continued to drag me until we were were under the lamp. Lamp that was lit showing every part of me. My nakedness.

He let go of my hair making my head smack down on the cold ground.

"On your knees, Little Niece."

Again I was to weak to move, to obey his order. Which made him hiss in anger before I heard him unbuckling his belt. I heard the zipper going down and I just knew right and then I would be taken against my will. Yet again. For the fourth time this day. And every time I tried to fight against him, I ended up being beaten and left on the ground as he would walk away, a laughter being heard before he would shut the door after him.

Before I knew it and before I could prepare myself, he had me on my knees pulling away my hair from my face. His strokes were calm before one of his hand became brutal by pulling at my hair making me gasp in pain.

But I found myself gag. My eyes widen when I felt something in my mouth. Going in and out. With every thrust harder and faster. There was no mercy. I shut my eyes, wanting nothing else but to vanish away. Disappear away from this brutal man. From this demon.