Chapter Nine

Watch the video above before you read! It helps with imagination.

Happy Reading!

April 20, present

Melissa

I sighed in frustration. 

I do love my best friend. I really do love Layla. 

But sometimes she go a little over the top. 

I stared down at my open suitcase, with my hands on my hips. I had been the one packing my own stuff but somehow her evil hands had put their own spell on my suitcase. 

Over my perfectly folded cloth, I saw several packages of condoms. Laying there comfortably. Sticking out among all the other clothes with proudness. To make things even worse she had put a small note. My fingers grabbed it and read the simple yet annoying words. 

You don't have to thank me. It's my pleasure.

Yours Sexfairy,

Layla

I crumpled the note with my fists as I hissed her name with agony. But I didn't expect any less from her. 

Before I could grab my bikini and close the suitcase quickly, I felt myself jump slightly as a pair of strong arms lacing themselves around my waist. Oh no. No. No. No. He wasn't supposed to see this. But I knew it was too late. 

"I swear I-" I began but was interrupted by his voice. 

"Hmmm.....condoms. We definitely need them." Blake mumbled against my ear before he released me and sat on the bed beside the suitcase. He raised an eyebrow at me, his lips turning into a playful smirk. "Shall we see how many times I'll make love to you, Mel?" 

His delicate fingers grabbed the first and closest one and began counting, making my cheeks boil with heat with each number he utters out causally yet with sexiness. 

  "One....Two.....Three....Four.....Five.....Six.....Seven.....Eight.....Hmmm, only eight?" he pouted like a little child and looked down at the condoms with sadness. "I was hoping for at least twenty." 

My eyes widen. Eight. And he wanted more? Twenty to be exact. 

"T-tweny?" 

He rolled his eyes. "Well, of course I'll make love to you until the day we die together, but while we are in this vacation I wanted at least twenty." His bottom lip was still popping out as he looked at me with big brown eyes. "Oh well, at least I brought five condoms with me. That leaves us with.....thirteen condoms." 

I was starstruck. My eyes nearly popping out, my face flaming with hot fire. Blake was talking so casual, with no hint of embarrassment. He spoke so lightly like he was made to say those things since he was born. They rolled from his tongue so naturally. 

I coughed nervously, my fingers sweaty as I played with them calming down my rapid heartbeat. My eyes was staring at anything but his face as I uttered a little piece of information. "I...um...I don't think we be needing those. I'm on pill." 

His brown orbs gave me a silent yet most sensual stare. The gorgeous stare of his send electricity straight to my veins, the blood running through my body until all the heat settled.....between my legs. It throbbed lightly. It made me clench my thighs together but I composed myself. 

His cheerful smirk returned on his lips as he looked down at my suitcase, his finger tips tapping on each item until he grabbed a blue biking and handed it to me. "I want to see you in these. Be ready, I will wait outside, yeah?"