Chapter Ten

Are you are a writer and you're struggling to write a love making scene? Well, don't worry. Vivvi got you covered. Listen to the song above and just.....get inspired.

The song fits Mel and Blake so damn good. Probably Vanessa and Liam too. Who am I kidding? All the future couples!

Warning; Pretty scene.

April 20 , present

Blake

"Make me feel beautiful, Blake."

As soon as the words slipped between her beautiful lips, rolling out from her warm tongue, my cock twisted even more, ready to show his Princess some delicious pleasure.

Her full and round tits was pressed against my naked chest, teasing the hell out of my eyes and mouth. Her cleavage made her even more tempting. So f*cking tempting. My Goddess was standing in front of me in all her glory, in all her nakedness, a glimpse of shyness possessed her eyes making her more exotic.

And she was all mine.

She gave me the permission to touch her. Make love to her all night long under the sheets.

And f*ckable f*ck didn't I feel like the f*cking luckiest man standing on earth.

My eyes darkened, my palms slowly sliding smoothly down to cup her small, round and perfect rear clenching them as I hissed with pleasure, my cock standing proudly up begging to be released.

"Melissa, are you ready for me?" I pronounced each word carefully and clearly, my orbs never leaving hers.

She chewed her rosy bottom lip between her teeth making me draw her closer against my cock, wanting her to know what her little innocent action did to me. Her lips curved into a silent moan making my Demon smirk at the lovely and sinful sound of it.

And then she gave me her final answer.

"Yes."

I growled lifting her up by her rear, her legs automatically laced around my hips, her small arms curled around my neck, her fingers ranking my hair. I turned us around, backing her against the shower wall that covered with stream. Her back being outlined by the foggy stream as I widen her tights more apart, feeling her already dripping pussy against my toned abs.

So f*cking creamy.

So f*cking mine.

Mine to taste. Mine to swallow. Mine to make wet all over again.

Her eyes was heavy with lust and desire. Heavy with wanting me to touch her and make her gorgeous in every possible way.

I drew my lips closer to hers, only inches away from touching hers, feeling our heavy breath against each other before I made my first claim. Her velvet lips. I sucked her lips, her bottom and the her top. Devouring them with my tongue and teeth, showing them how much they meant for me. How they could make my heart skip a beat.

I sounded like a p*ssy. Did I care? F*ck no.

She opened her mouth for me, inviting me, letting me suck her wet tongue between my lips, letting our tongues dance the tango dance with each other. And f*ck that tango was hot and fast. Deep and sensual.

She moan into my mouth making my cock pulse for her.

Knowing that she needed to breath I let my lips fall down to her chin sucking it and licking it before going further down to her long neck. She arched her neck back making me smile with approval as I made my second claim. Suck her neck and leave a beautiful crimson colored mark there.