Come Over

I had finally got back home from my little shopping spree with Alicia. I went and put all my stuff up and then decided to take a quick shower. I wanted to be comfortable so I grabbed some red athletic shorts with a white fitted racer back tank top. I didn't need a bra because it had a built in bra. I laid this on my bed and jumped in the shower. I was in the shower thinking about how our first time being just the two of us was going to be. I was some what nervous and excited at the same time. I finally got out the shower dried off and wrapped the towel around me. I brushed my teeth and then rinsed my mouth out with some mouth wash. I walked out the bathroom and went to my underwear draw and grabbed some shear red bikini panties. I had a thing for matching my underwear with my clothes.

I decided I wanted to use some of the lotion and spray that I had bought at the mall. I put on some enchanted orchid lotion and a little body spray. Once I did all the important stuff I put on my tank top. I then put my shorts on and some red and white stripped knee socks. I put in some diamond studs and a little lip gloss then I pulled my hair into a high ponytail. This made my eyes look even more slanted and you could get the full depths of my hazel eyes.

After doing all that I looked at the clock on my nightstand  and it read 7:30 pm. I took a deep breath and called Jacquees. He answered on the second ring...

"What's up lil mama?" he said.

"Nothing much. I just was calling to let you know that I was home and situated. So if you want to you can come over."

"January you already know that I do. Give me about thirty minutes and I will see you."

"Okay see you when you get here." We hung up and I walked downstairs to turn on the tv over the mantle in my living room. I was flipping channels when I got a text from my crazy ass cousin saying:

FlygyrlLicia: I hope you ready for your house date meaning I hope you got some condoms...LMAO!!

JanuaryStar: Nigga you got damn jokes. It ain't that type of party. We just gone chill and talk maybe even watch a movie.

FlygyrlLicia: Where ya'll gone be at in the living room or your bedroom???

JanuaryStar: In the damn living room. What the hell would we go to my room for?? Besides we are not that kind of friends anyway.

FlygyrlLicia: Mhmmm.. I hear ya but you might not be but eventually you will. Trust me I know!

JanuaryStar: Whateva... oh damn he here gotta go I will call you later.

FlygyrlLicia: You betta cause I want details!

I laid the phone down and took a deep breath cause I was nervous as all get out. I walked to the door and opened it. I took one look at him and knew I was going to be in trouble. He had on a black and white FYB hoodie with some black basketball shorts that came a little pass the knee with some black and white J's. He had on a black Atlanta snapback with his dreads pulled back in a ponytail. We stared at each other before I finally moved to the side to let him in.

He stood in the door way looking around my place.

"Damn January you got a nice a spot. I should have let you decorate mines." He said laughing.

"Thanks. You not cold cause it is like 35 degrees outside."

"Nah but if I was would you warm me up?" I looked at him for a second and then said, "come on and lets go sit down."

"Oh so I take it you wouldn't warm me up."

"Yeah I would warm you up by giving you some covers and some hot chocolate." I said laughing. He sucked his teeth and I laughed again.