Birthday Surprise

It is officially Que's birthday and I just got back in town from LA. I had a meeting with some people about creating my own cosmetic line called JS cosmetics. Then I had back to back photo shoots and a couple of video shoots to do makeup. Anyway it is nine o'clock and I would love to do nothing more than crawl into my bed but I am not gonna do my boy like that. I dragged myself upstairs to shower and do my makeup. Once I got out the shower I went to do my makeup and then went to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a black fitted skirt with the matching crop top and some black peep toe red bottoms. I flat ironed my hair with it parted on the side. It hung down around my shoulders. I put on some black and silver jewelry to finish my outfit. Time was ticking away and I already was behind schedule. I was supposed to be there at ten but it was already eleven pm.

I was in my car flying down the highway trying to may sure I got there before twelve. I knew that my name was on the list because Alicia had called and informed me earlier. I had his gifts back at the house because I actually had something planned for him and that is when I was going to give it all to him then. I finally made my way to this big ass spot and when I tell you that it was packed I wasn't even lying. I made my way to the front and this big burly guy was at the entrance checking people off. Once I made my way to the front. I gave him my name.

"I am sorry but I don't have anyone by that name." I was getting irritated.

"Sir are you positive you don't have a January Salters on that list?"

He raise a brow and looked at me like bitch are you stupid?

"Look I am sure you want to get in there just as bad as all the other groupies but that ain't happening."

I don't believe this shit.  I sighed in frustration and instantly called Alicia. And I don't know who this cracker barrel looking motherfucker calling a groupie. The phone was ringing and ringing and I never got an answer. I called Que and I never got and answer either. "Damn" I yelled in frustration . I was getting ready to say fuck it when it just so happen I say my brother with some girl that was really pretty walking arm and arm. What the hell is he doing here I thought?

He looked up and saw me and instantly came up to me hugging me tightly. Of course the girl he was with had a look like who is this and why the hell you hugging on her like that.

My brother turned around and introduced us.

"Raynesha this is my little sister January."

She smiled and I smiled back. "So tell brother dearest what the hell are you doing in Atlanta?"

"Well Raynesha's sister invited her and Nesha invited me.?

"Okay so how did you two meet?" I said raising a brow.

"Jan that is another story for another day. Tell me why the hell you are standing out here tho?"

"Well Bubba Joe here said my name isn't on the list and I know damn well that ain't true because Alicia told me that it was because Que made sure that it was."

"January I can get you in without a problem because this here is my cousin. Raynesha said."

We walked to the door and the man smiled like he had one the damn food lottery.

"Hey Nesha what's going cuzo?"

"Nothing Skip why the hell you not letting my girl here in when her name was on the list. But now all of a sudden she not.so tell me what's the deal?

Skip sighed and told her that her sister asked her to take her name off the list because it was an error and it shouldn't be there.

I looked at Skip like he was damn crazy and so did Nesha.