Kidnapped...

I woke up dazed and confused. I couldn't remember anything and I was so damn groggy. I felt like I had been drugged. I tried moving my hands and feet and I noticed they were tied tightly. I looked around the dilapidated building realizing that something was terribly wrong. I started to panic and squirm around on the cold dirty floor. I heard heels clicking on the floor indicating that someone was near. My heart rate sped up because I was scared shitless. I looked up and I see this woman standing in front of me with a syringe. I knew instantly that she was about to inject something deadly in me. I couldn't scream out because my mouth was gagged. The closer she got the more I squirmed. She knelt down and caressed my cheek smiling deviously.

"Oh sweetie what's wrong? You don't like to be touched?"

I looked at this insane bitch like she was crazy. I had no idea who she was and what she wanted with me. I looked over her shoulder and I saw a tall figure looking at me smiling.

"I see she is awake." Said the man that had just entered.

"Yeah Tony she is but not for long. I am about to put this bitch out until Taurus gets here."

She grabbed me and jammed the needle in my arm. Within in a matter of minutes I was out.

Dallas Texas

I had been at the hotel now for a few hours. I had been calling January for the last two hours but she wasn't answering. I even sent her a bunch of texts. After the first few missed calls and texts I thought maybe she was asleep because I know that she hasn't really been resting properly. This was not like her at all. Now I am starting to worry. I decide to give Alicia a call. The phone rang three times and she finally answered.

"Hello."

"Have you talked to or seen January?"

"No. Why?"

"I have been calling for the last two hours and texting but I am getting no response. I told her I was going to call when I got to Dallas."

"Hold for a second and let me call Raynesha." She placed Que on hold and dialed Nesha's number.

The phone rung twice and she answered.

"Hey Alicia what's up?"

"Have you talked to January?"

"Not today. Why?"

"Well Que is in Dallas and has been trying to call her for hours but she isn't answering."

"That's odd. I know Ray hasn't talked to her either. "Is she still staying with Que?"

"Yeah."

"Well we gone come and scoop you up and go by there and see if she is there."

"Okay cool."

Alicia clicked back over.

"Que they haven't talked to her but we gone ride over to your house and see if she is there."

"Alright just hit me back and let me know what's the deal."

They ended the call but Alicia had and eerie feeling.

Five minutes later Rayliyah and Nesha pulled up. I ran outside and got in the car. We pulled off and headed over to Que's house. We were just talking and bullshitting when we pulled up and noticed her car wasn't there. We all looked at each other having a bad feeling.

"Maybe she went back to her house for something." Ray said.

"Yeah maybe." Alicia said still feeling some type of way.