I'm back

I have been at Jacquees' house for the last few days because I didn't want to be alone. I still hadn't talked to anyone about what was going on. Jacquees has been telling me that I need to talk to my sisters and most importantly my brother. I still felt numb and lost. Tonight is the night that Alicia, Issa, Jacquees and I are going out on a double date. I think that this will do me some good so I won't have to constantly worry about my mother. It feels strange saying that considering everything. I look at the clock and realize that it is 6 pm. Que has been gone for the duration of the day and I have been chillin' and actually cleaning like I was at home. I didn't have any clothes for tonight so I decided to go home and find something to wear. I ran down the stairs and grabbing my keys heading out the door. Just when I got in the car Rayliyah called me.

"Hello."

"Hey Jan are we still hanging out tomorrow?"

"Umm I guess so because I really need to talk to you guys anyway."

"Is everything okay because you really don't sound like yourself?"

"Yeah I am good. Listen just hit me up tomorrow and tell Raynesha I said hey."

"Okay see you tomorrow."

We ended the call and I called Alicia.

"My nigga My nigga."

"Really Alicia that's how you answering the phone now. Like you a thug."

"Bitch I am." She started laughing.

"Listen what I called you for is I want you to roll out with me and my sisters. Damn that sounds so weird coming out of my mouth. I gotta get used to this."

"Oh hell no! Ain't no way I am about to pretend I like Rayliyah skank ass. Now when you were in the hospital I tolerated her out respect because I knew you were dealing with a lot. But ain't no way in the mothafuckin hell I will do that shit now."

"Please Alicia really I want you to be there because I got some news a few days ago that has me emotionally messed up."

"Oh my God! What happened?"

"Just be ready by 5 tomorrow and I will explain everything then. And be on your best behavior."

"Shit I will try but I won't make any promises."

"Oh shit what are you wearing tonight?"

"I don't know something that has easy access."

"Ugh bye bitch you nasty."

I had just disconnected the call when I pulled into my driveway. I got out the car and walked up to my door and noticed that it was slightly open. What the fuck I thought? I pushed the door open and walked in. I knew I should have been walking back out and calling the police but I wanted to see what the hell was up. I walked all through the house and it was weird because nothing downstairs was out of place.

I walked upstairs and walked in my bedroom and still nothing was out of place. It was as if someone was trying to play games with me or make me run scared. I was so damn tired of running scared. I had an eerie feeling but I brushed it off. I found me a black strapless bandage dress with some cheetah print red bottoms with a clutch to match. I opted for some gold and black accessories to complete the outfit. I went in my makeup studio and that is when my heart rate accelerated to the fullest.

Nothing was missing or out of place but on my studio mirror written in red lipstick was: BITCH YOU RUINED MY LIFE. NOW ITS TIME FOR ME TO RUIN YOURS!!! What in the hell is going on I thought. Every fucking body is out to get me, but for what? I am so sick of this shit. I have so much shit to worry about and people are still on this damn bullshit. I grabbed the makeup that I needed and then grabbed all my other essentials and made my way to my car.