I need you

Jacquees (POV)

I have been giving January much needed space because she is going through so much. I want to be there for her but Alicia and her sisters have been telling me to give her time. It is hard when I care so much for her. I just want to be her everything and take all the pain away. It has been about 3 weeks since I saw or talked to her and it is killing me but I am only trying to respect what she needs. Every since that night when she broke down the way that she did it tore my heart in half. I have never saw her so broken. She is such a good woman and a strong one at that. I know my mama would love her. Right now I'm missing my baby like you can't even imagine. I need her and know she needs me. Hopefully she will come around soon because I feel so lost without her right now. While I was in my thoughts my phone vibrated indicating that I had a text. When I looked over at my phone on the night stand it was Alicia

HomieLicia: January really needs you. I mean me and her sisters are here but she needs you Que.

HomeboyQue: Say no more I will be right over.

HomieLicia: Just don't let her know I contacted you to come. All she is doing is crying and shutting down more and more.

HomeboyQue: Damn I will be there in 20.

I got up and took a shower and threw on some blue and white basketball shorts with a simple white tee and some J's. I jumped in my car and headed over to Alicia's. I just hope when I get there she doesn't send me away because I need her but she needs me so much more. I had finally pulled up at Alicia's house and got out the car ringing the door bell. Alicia opened the door and gave me a hug.

"I am going to go over Issa's so you guys can be alone."

"Ok Thanks Alicia. You don't know how much I was missing her."

She nodded and gave me a smile of understanding. She grabbed her keys and headed out. I took a deep breath and headed upstairs to the room that I figured January would be in. I eased the door open and the sight that greeted me broke my heart in a million pieces. She was in a curled up in fetal position crying silent tears. She was so broken at this point. I walked slowly to the bed and called her name.

"January."

She rolled over and looked at me with red puffy eyes. She raised up and what she did next surprised me. She jumped on me hugging me tight letting her tears fall freely. I held her and let her get it all out.

We laid down and she curled up close to my body and clung to me like she was going to lose me. I didn't complain because no matter how much she tried to stay away I knew that she needed me.

"Que how did you know I needed you to just hold me in your arms?"

"I know what I know. Honestly tho I needed to feel you in my arms. I missed you but I was trying to understand and respect that you needed time."

"Thank you for always being here. I don't know what I would do without you."

"No need for thanks because this is where I want to be. Where I need to be, hell where I belong."

January rose up and she looked me deep in my eyes with her beautiful hazel ones. I caressed her cheek pushing her hair away from her face and kissed her with so much emotion and passion it took me by surprise. She straddled me and I place my hands at her waist looking at her as she removed her tank.

"January baby this is not what I came here for. I came just to be in your presence and just to hold you."

"Baby I need you. Make Love to me please."

I rolled her on her back sliding her shorts off. I started kissing her lips and then her neck. I moved down to the tops of her breast kissing them as I unhooked her bra. I made my way to her stomach kissing and caressing. I gently removed her panties and as I came back up I kissed her thighs causing her breathing to escalate in anticipation of what I was going to do next. She was already wet but I wanted her drenched for me.

"Que please!" I begged.

"Your wish is my command."

He fed from me like I was going to be the last meal of his life. My legs were shaking and I knew my body was about to erupt.

"Que I'm about to cuuummmm! "Oh...Aaah! This didn't stop him he kept going and I came again as he lapped it all up.

He kissed his way back up my body leaving a pool between my legs. I realized he still had on clothes so I did the honors of taking them in off. Once he was completely naked I kissed him passionately but aggressively letting him know that I wanted but needed him. I needed this. I kissed and licked down his chest moving to his stomach. I went lower until I was met with his chocolate coated candy. I stroked him slowly in my hands and he tensed because of the pleasure. I watched as the precum leaked from the tip. I then placed him in my warm wet mouth going all the way down and coming back up.

He had his hands in my hair while I pleasured him into the most intense orgasm ever. I kept going even still and he tried to push me away but I wasn't having it.

"Fuck! January!"

I finally let up and he flipped be on my back looking deep in my eyes as he kissed me deeply. He entered me slowly going all the way in and then slowly coming all the way out. He repeated this action a few times causing me to grip his dreads. He then created a slow rhythm going deep stroking me to the point I was getting wetter and wetter.

"Damn!" Que said because I was so wet.

He started grinded and rotating his hips causing him to hit every spot known to man. I started scratching is back because it was a pain and pleasure feeling. He leaned down took one of my nipples in his mouth which triggered off a orgasm so strong I locked my legs tightly around him. He speeded up his strokes and it was like my body was on fire because I came again.

"That's right baby let it all out."

"Que! Mmmmmm!

When my walls locked down on him after I came again he came with a satisfied groan. He kissed me passionately before pulling out and holding me close to him.

This was one of those moments when we both were lost in our thoughts but it was as if our hearts were in sync. I knew I loved Que but I wasn't ready to tell him yet because I am not sure how he feels. I mean I know he cares but that doesn't mean love.

Damn I love this girl but I feel like now is not the time to tell her. I hope that she can tell in the way I hold her, they way I touch her and all in the way that I make love to her.

"Que I want to go back home with you tonight because I missed and I need you. I felt so lost without you but I just needed time."

"Baby you know my door is always open for you. You ain't neva gotta ask because that's where you belong."

"Thanks bae."

"Oh Que I want you to go with me to the hospital tomorrow."

"Alright. How is your mom and brother?

"Well my mom is taking chemo and brother is out of the coma but he has a long road of recovery ahead of him."

"That's good. Now I need you to let me be there for you because I know that sometimes you will need someone to carry you, protect you and hold you."

I rose up looking at him smiling for the first time in weeks. He smiled back showing his beautiful white teeth. I leaned down and kissed him with all the love I felt for him in my heart. He kissed me in the same manner. I laid back on his chest sighing in peace and contentment.

Que lay there looking at the ceiling feeling at ease that he finally got to hold and be with January. He felt like he could breath and think clearer now that she was near. If I don't know nothing else I will always know when January needs me....