Dinner Meeting

It had been a really long week and I had so much going on. I barely had time for myself. I had to meet with clients and book dates for upcoming photo shoots and music videos. It seems like everything was happening all at once. Today is Friday and I am trying to make sure that I have everything done so that I can go home and get ready for tonight. Que had texted me earlier to remind me of the dinner. We hadn't seen each other since Monday morning but we did talk when time allowed it. He had been busy doing photo shoots and interviews. I had finally tied things up at the boutique and told Lacy that I was gone for the day. I walked out to my car disarming it to get in. I laid my head against the headrest because I was really tired because of the hellish week I had. I finally started the car and pulled out the parking lot to head home to start getting ready. I was listening to K Michelle in my own world when I heard my phone ringing and it was Alicia. I answered on the second ring.... 

"Oh bitch you are still alive." Alicia said into the phone. 

I laughed at her theatrics. "Yes bitch I am still alive. I have been really busy with all these new clients. So how are you and the boo doing?" 

"We are doing great and I have to fly out to Miami in a couple weeks for the spread in a magazine." 

"Oh wow Alicia you are moving on up but I knew that you would because you got the talent as a model should have." 

There was a pause until Alicia had to know what was going on with me and Que. I hadn't told her that we had sex yet and I know she couldn't wait to hear. 

"So Jan what's the deal with you and my homie. I mean did you two talk and sort all the kinks out?" 

"Yes Alicia we talked." I said pulling into my driveway and getting out of the car. 

"Man really Jan you not gone tell me anything else. I mean I am your cousin yo damn sister actually." 

"Dammit Licia if you must know we talked and we fucked! Now are you happy?" 

"I knew it because Issa said that Que was on cloud nine this past week." 

"Now that is all you are getting out of me for now anyway. I gotta go tho because Que and I are going to a dinner meeting. Talk to you soon and we have got to get together before you leave." 

"Okay and I am so happy for you and Que" 

"Whateva bye chick." 

I was in my room and I put my phone on the charger. I went to my closet to see what I was going to wear tonight, I decided that I wanted to wear my black scoop neck body con dress that was long sleeved. I had some black heals that strapped around the ankle that had a gold link like chain across the strap. I had a gold necklace that actually matched the chain on the strap of my shoes. I laid out one of my black bras with some seamless black panties because I didn't want no panty lines showing. 

I got in the shower and washed my body thoroughly. I got out and brushed my teeth and did everything else that I had to do. I placed on my underwear and then did my makeup which consisted of smoky eyes with lashes and red lipstick. I curled my hair pinning my hair up and leaving a long piece of hair down on the side. I slid on my dress because Que would be here soon. I looked in the mirror and realized I looked good. I had just grabbed my clutch and was heading downstairs when my door bell rung. I made my way to the door opening it and there stood Que sexy as all get out looking at me like he wanted to do something. 

"Damn January you looking good in that dress and you got me thinking what I want to do to that sexy body. 

I started laughing and told him to come in because I had almost forgot to put my necklace and earrings on. I went back upstairs to put my necklace on and before I could turn around Que was right behind me watching my every move.