Family First

Unknown (POV)

I met Shanetta a couple hours ago to see if she had left that friendly little message. I basically was just using this dumb bitch because apparently she got a thang for January's boyfriend. I don't give a fuck about that. See Shanetta think I am stupid but I am very wise and I know a lot a shit she think I don't. Its funny cause if she don't do everything I tell her I will just knock her ass off. I am not one to be played with. I am just waiting on that call from my brother Tony telling me that he completed the job. It won't be long before I get to be one on one with January. When I'm through with January's bitch ass she won't know what hit her. I can only imagine how she is feeling right now since her precious brother's accident. Yeah I paid my brother to cut the brake lines on his Lexus. Right now Taurus don't know that I am here but I know that his ass has been chasing after her since she left him in Charlotte after fucking Shanetta skank ass. Its funny cause Shanetta think she got a friend but shit I am her worst nightmare if she don't do as I say. I met her a few weeks after I got to Atlanta at a bar and we got to talking and her being January's once best friend was  perfect for me to plan all this shit out. While I was locked up for two years my Husband Taurus Simpson was busy playing wifey with that bitch January. He had her all up in our house, well technically his but it should have been me. What belongs to me always will no matter what. I know she don't want him but it is the fact that he want her. We have a little girl who is 3 years old but he didn't know I was pregnant when I got sent to jail all because of his stupidity. Its cool though cause I got everything set in motion everybody better just watch and don't get caught slippin. I Tarah Simpson is on a mission out for January Salters blood you can believe that shit!

At the hospital

We rushed inside and went to the front desk. I was mentally, physically and emotionally drained. "Excuse me, I am looking for Johntae Salters he was brought in a while ago. He was in a fatal car accident."

"Oh yes dear he is in surgery the doctor should be with you shortly."

I nodded and as we set down Rayliyah and Raynesha rushed over. I was shaking so bad because I was afraid of how bad it was. I looked over at Que and he was texting Issa telling them what happened.

"What happened? Have you heard anything yet?

"No they rushed him into surgery as soon as he got here."

"Have you called my mom?"

"Yes she is on her way." Raynesha said.

Ten minutes later Issa and Alicia walked in and I found it odd that the police were coming our way. I was just about to say something when the doctor came out.

"Family of Mr. Salters."

I was the first one to get there and I knew I looked a shitty mess but I didn't care at all.

"Yes doctor how is he?"

The doctor gave a grim look before speaking.

"Right now it is touch and go. He has a severe head injury as well as spinal injury, which he has a lot of swelling on his brain and spinal cord. He had a ruptured spleen witch we had to remove and his right leg was severely broken to the point we had to put rods and screws in."

"Due to the swelling in the brain we are afraid that he may have some bleeding. We are going to do a CTscan to see if I am correct. He is in a coma but you can see him."

I just fell to the floor sobbing because I couldn't believe that I could lose my brother. There was so much that I needed to tell him. I should have just talked to him when he asked but no me being a bitch I wouldn't because I was hurting. But the hurt and the pain that I am feeling now does not compare to what I felt then.