Unwanted Visitor

I had the hardest time getting out of my bed today because Que don't understand what no I am tired means. This nigga be on that other shit. I am so tired. My legs are sore and I am moving slow. When I came out the bathroom to get dressed for the day Que was sitting on the bed smiling and smirking because he knew he had put that shit down. I mugged the shit out of him because now I gotta go to work with the I done got my pussy beat up limp. I was mad as hell right about now.

"What the fuck you looking at Que? You think this shit funny but yo ass ain't getting none for a month."

He looked at me like I had done lost my mind. "January you know good and damn well you can't resist this good dick."

"Like hell. I will resist that shit because my body needs time to heal. So you better go get some damn lotion."

"Keep talking shit girl and you won't be able to walk for a month. You will be in need of rehabilitation to learn how to walk."

I gave him the finger and continued to get ready. I put on my underwear. While I was in the mirror looking my body over Que came up behind me wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked at him through the mirror and he was smiling his signature smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"January you still mad at me? I didn't mean to beat it down like that, well I did but you know what I mean."

"Ugh sometimes I wanna slap you ass for real." I said removing myself from his arms.

"I know how to make you feel better if you let me."

"Que hell no, because I got and hour to get ready. I already know what your idea is of making me feel better. So I pass." He came up behind me while I was about to slip on my high waist faded out skirt and threw me on the bed.

"Que what the fuck man?" I told yo short ass I can't take no more."

"Girl just shut up and relax." He slid my panties off and me like a dummy let him without a word.

"Jac--" I cut myself off when I felt his tongue at my center. I gripped the sheets because this nigga was feasting on my like I was china buffet. He circled and flicked his tongue around my clit and I started trying to slide up the bed because it was too damn intense.

"Bring yo ass back here. Why you running from the tongue?"

I couldn't form and answer cause my legs started shaking so bad I thought a volcano was going to erupt inside of me. He took his tongue spelling out his name on my clit and that instantly made me cum. Once he got through he raised up and went in the bathroom. I got up and followed him cause I needed to freshen up so I could get the hell out of here. I finally got myself together. I had my skirt with a red crop top with some silver hoops. I had on some red and black heels with my hair pulled back in a high pony tail.

"Damn girl you look good as hell."

"Thanks boo." I said winking.

I didn't have time to eat anything because of Que ass but he was gone have to bring me something after he left the studio. We walked downstairs and kissed each other before walking out to get in our cars. I made it to work in record time because I had two people there waiting for me.

I was just about to walk upstairs to my office when Lacy came up to me with a weird look on her face.

"Lacy are you okay?" I asked.

"Umm January there is someone in your office waiting for you."

I looked at Lacy like bitch really. "Lacy who the hell in my damn office?"

"They told me not say."

"The fuck you mean? You know what nevamind Lacy just know next time don't let no damn body in my office without me being in it first."

"I will and January I am sorry"

I nodded and told my clients that I would be right back. I made my way up to my office and open the door. When I did I wanted to go right back out that bitch because I did not feel like being bothered with my mother Olivia Salters. What the hell does she want now? I thought to myself.

"What are you doing here? And how did you convince Lacy to let you in? You know what don't answer that because knowing you you lied and said some off the wall stuff."

She just looked at me like she wanted to slap the taste out of me but we both knew that was not going to happen in this lifetime.

"January I just wanted to put all this foolishness behind us. I feel like we should try to be mother and daughter."

"Please tell me you can't be serious right now? You wait 23 years to decide that you want to be my mother. I think I pass on that."

"Dear I am really trying here but you want give me the time of day."

"First nobody asked you to try and secondly you are a little too late for that."

"Look Olivia I have clients and I would appreciate if you leave now because we have nothing to talk about."

I started walking towards the door and when I did she grabbed my wrist and I noticed that her hand was trembling. I tensed up because I really didn't want her touching me at all.

She looked at me with defeat, sadness and desperation in her eyes. Right then I knew something was wrong.

"January please I only came here because I need you. I have breast cancer."

I just froze looking at her and thinking about how I needed her when I went through hell. How I needed her when I cried myself to sleep. When I needed her love she never gave it to me. Now the tables have turned and she needs me. Damn what the hell am I going to do.....