Morning After

Jacquees (POV)

I just left January's house and she was sleeping so peacefully. Last night I was not expecting that to happen but I couldn't help my self. I mean she was looking so good and smelling so good I just had to have a taste. I'm curious to find out why she hasn't been with anybody for so long. I mean it is not like no one wouldn't want to because she is sexy as hell but not only that she is really a cool person. I just hope that she doesn't feel all weird around me now because of that. I mean I don't regret it but I have a feeling that she might. I think that I am going to give her a day to get herself together. I want her to feel comfortable around me and not have any regrets whatsoever.

January's (POV)

I just woke up feeling so relaxed and I remembered why I felt so relaxed. The things I let Jacquees do to me I should be ashamed. Hell I knew I should have put a stop to it but my body was not cooperating with my brain. I can't lie and say that I didn't enjoy it but on the flip side I shouldn't have let it happen. Damn where is the will power and self control when you need it. I am glad that I didn't have to face him this morning because I don't think that I could have because I really don't know how to feel about this. I think that I need some time to get my head screwed back on right because there is no way in hell I am going to let that shit happen again.

It is 10:00 am and I need to get up and get my self going but I feel so boneless since last night. I finally managed to get up go brush my teeth and shower. I wrapped a towel around me and went down stairs to make a light breakfast. I made some pancakes and bacon with a glass of orange juice. I sat at the bar eating and every time I looked at that damn table I would have flashbacks of what I let Jacquees do to me. Hell I think that was his whole intention for me never to forget. I finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen and went back upstairs to put on some lounge clothes because today I didn't plan on leaving the house. I knew that I was going to be busy all this week so I was going to enjoy my last day of the weekend. I was about to call Alicia when my door bell rang. I was wondering who would be coming to see me this morning so I ran downstairs to open the door. Speak of the devil it was Alicia looking like she had the weights of the world on her shoulder. She tried to put a plastic smile but I saw straight through it. I moved aside and let her come in. She walked into the living room and sat on the love seat. I just stood looking at her for a minute until finally I had to know what the deal was.

"Alicia what the hell is going on with you. Usually you are so lively but something has got to be wrong because you haven't said anything since you got here." Still I was met with silence. When she looked up she had tears streaming down her face. Instantly I went and sat beside her.

"Alicia honey what the hell for real. You are scaring me."

"I'm in love January. How the hell could I let this shit happen to me. It was supposed to be just a good time." I was stunned silent because that was the last thing that I was expecting her to say.

"You act like that is a bad thing Alicia. I mean what is the problem."

"January it is a lot that you don't understand. As I told you it is complicated."

"Well I got time and I am listening." I said.

"When Issa and I first met it was all about the sex because that is what I wanted. We were both cool with it because it worked for the both of us."

"We would do what we do and then go our separate ways. Then as time started passing we started spending the night with each other. I would wake with me being in his arms and it felt so right."

"The more we started being around each other the more I knew I was helplessly falling."

"January Issa has a daughter and I don't have a problem with that but I just don't know what to do because now my feelings are all tied up in him."