Truth or dare

The first week in school did go well - kinda - okay, not that well, having my younger twin in my school is really horrible, it's not that I don't like him, I do. He's the one hating me and I have to tolerate him even though I want to slap him for being mean.

It's Friday evening and a party starts at 9, I'm not the type of guy who enjoys parties but I have to be there to protect Marie. She actually invited us to the party and I know someone who's hyped. Lionel.

"Okay, the party is in 3 hours, this will be the most exciting thing to happen after my death, my past human just went to a lot of satanic rituals and they don't serve any alcohol there, nor dance. They just do weird things and say weird things and it was so disturbing cuz' I'm an angel you know." Lionel complained.

"Yea, yea, and I don't even like parties."

"You'll get used to it, it's fun I promise"

"Yeah, for someone like you, not someone lame like me..."

"Oh nooo, you're not lame Nikolai, you're just not as weird as I am."

I stood quite for a moment but asked: "what should I wear then?"

"Whatever you feel like to be honest." Lionel replied, "I'll just go with a pair of jeans and a shirt or something like that."

"Ok."

"I'll go to Walmart," Lionel said

"To get some alcohol for the party?"

"Yes, see you soon." He said as he walked out of the door and left me all alone in this house.

The house wasn't that big, a kitchen, a way too small living room with a black sofa and a small table, a TV and a PlayStation 4 and then there's a bedroom that we share the other two separated beds and of course a bathroom. Everything in this house was black and simple.

I should decide what to wear. Whatever I feel like hah? Well... It's a party after all, I should go with a pair of jeans and a shirt as well.

I got up and walked to the bedroom to take my clothes out of the wardrobe. A pair of simple black jeans and a black shirt. I looked myself in there mirror, I am still ugly and this does not suit me at all, my body is just... yuck... why am I even going? I should just stay at home... I don't belong there...

"Nikolai? Oh, I see you're ready." Lionel opened the bedroom door "Let's go and partyyyyyy."

"mm."

"Want some?" He asked and held out a bag with all kinds of liquor.

"No, I don't drink," I said and walked out of the bedroom to get my jacket and shoes before leaving the house.

I could hear Lionel's footsteps behind me as I walked down the road to get to the bus station. It was a bit chilly, just like a normal summer night. I looked at the sky and the stars reminded of the day I got killed. I looked down again.

The bus was kinda empty, there were a few teenagers on board, probably on their way to some kind of a party or just going to see a movie. I looked out through the window, my hazel brown eyes filled with sadness grasping how house for house peered past my sight, how all the trees blurred before my very eyes within the velocity and how everything just became smaller and smaller the further away we came. Everything just went too fast. Just like how my mortal life went at a speed I knew I'd never be able to catch up to.