41: talent

....

Sam's POV...

naka isip na kami ng gagawin para sa talent and portion mamaya, ready na kami ni James at naka costume na.

si Ella at Marky naman ay ready na rin hinihintay na lang nila na matapos ang nag peperform sa sa stage dahil sila na ang susunod.

sasayaw sila ng waltz para sa talent and portion kahit hindi marunong si Ella ay tinuruan ko naman sya, si Marky naman narunong sumayaw kaya mukhang sya ang mag dadala mamaya kay Ella sa Pag sasayaw nila.

na tapos na rin ang nag peperform sa stage kaya umakyat na sina Ella at Marky, kami na lang ni james ang naiwan sa likod ng stage.

hindi ako mapalagay sa nararandaman ko ngayon, kinakabahan ako ng subra kahit kasi palagi man ako sa gitna ng stage makikita dahil member ako ng T5C hindi rin naman maiiwasang kabahan parin ako sa twing tatapak ng intablado.

.......

James POV...

kanina ko pa pinag mamasdan si Sam bakas sa kanyang mukha ang kabang nararamdaman kahit pilit nya man itong itago.

may na isip akong paraan for her to calm down, I simple take her hand and I slowly guide her to face me.

"what?" mataray nitong sabi sa akin.

"kalma ka lang pwede bah.. ". mahinahon kung sabi sa kanya.

"how can i? this is my first time to do this, what if... what if I fail to do it?". Pag alala nyang sabi.

"tss, ang isang Sam Lopez ay may kinatatakotan din pala? I thought you have no fear?". I tease her.

"me? afraid?". she said pointing her hand on her self. "with what? this kind of foolishness that we are about to do?" she pointed at the stage. "me?" she now pointed her self again. "Happy Sam Lopez Montenegro....!". she said proudly at her name and look at me straight to the eyes with a glare.

"ang tapang talaga ng Sammy ko". isip ko.

"of course ......
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
yes,

and my hand is shaking like hell". she said shaking her hands to make her feeling go away.

(T__T) Sam

("--__--) ako

I think she's gonna cry sooner or later, "mali pala ang inisip ko kanina na matapang ang Sammy ko... actually ang cute nya whether she's mad or feeling nervous just like now.". I said to my self and I can't help but to smile for me witnessing this kind of attitude of her.

she is now stamping her feet on the ground like a child while her lips smirking and she's looking at me begging for something.

("--__--)

she really like a child that asking for an ice cream.

"ting!"

(its like a light bulb suddenly appear on James head)

"do you want some ice cream before we went to perform?". I said to her then I think I saw her eyes twinkle.

(*0*) her

"why is that whatever her facial expression is she's still beautifully in my eyes". I murmured.

.....fast forward...

we are now ready to for our talent portion, Sam's feel better after she ate 3 ice cream cone. I never imagine that she is really into sweets.

we both walk on the stage together and the crowds gone wild, we face the audience then together we vow are head and we face each other and vow are head.

then we take position to start our stunt, we are ready to execute some excavation in front of the crowd.

I bet your itch to know what were going to do? no need to guess I'm going to tell you we are going to have some one on one sparing, Christian recommend us to perform martial arts.

I take the first move on attacking and she was blocking all my attack, at first I'm a little bet worried that Sam well get hurt of my attack but to my surprise she easily block all my attacks.

......

Sam's POV...

I feel like James is holding back, he is afraid to hurt me with our one on one sparing. so I got an idea so he will stop worrying about me and start worrying him self.

he punch me with his right arm and I automatically block it with my left hand and then I straighten my left arm grabbing the back of his head and I position my right elbow on his head.

"aray!." he said touching his forehead were I landed my elbow. "hey it hurt". he added.

"but the crowds love it". I said with a smile on my lips then smerk at him.

he look at the crowds for him to see if they love what I just did to him.

"tss, they like you for hurting me? wow naman, what I am here... you punching bag?". inis nyang sabi.

"don't be like that, ayaw mo ba yon... baka ito pa ang makapanalo sa ating dalawa.". I said to him.

"yah... manalo nga tayo puro black eye naman ako.. mukha kapa namang amasona". pang aasar nyang sabi sa akin and with that I give him a high kick that surely hit his head but he catch my feet with his two hand.

he smile at me with his two eyebrows are going up and down. "don't you dare I we--". I said to him with a command voice but befor I could finish my sentence he grab my feet and put it on the ground.

I am now doing a perfect split in the floor and he was looking at me still smiling. " you think I can't do this no... but your wrong". I said to him.

pinagdikit ko ang akin dalawang paa at pasimpling nag back flip and I am now facing him.

"wow".

"husay".

"magaling slang dalawa".

"Mas magaling si Sam".

"amazing si can do back flip".

"nag split pa kanina".

"idol na kita girl".

"SAM, SAM, SAM..!".

all the crowds cheering for us I mean for me.

"tss, pasikat". bulong ni James na rinig ko naman.

.....