70: james side of the story 2

.......

James POV.....

Mukhang magiging masaya ang pan samantalang pag aaral ko sa University na ito at mabuti na lang at tinangap ko ang inalok na trabaho ni ate Alexa.

Kahit hindi na doblehin pa ni boss ang sahod ko para sa pag bantay sa babaing hindi ko pa nakikilala ay ok lang, dahil nakilala ko ang isang babaing tulad ng naka tayo ngayon sa aking harapan...

At that moment I didn't realize that the woman help me that day was suppose to be the woman I should be protecting.

Wow what are the odds...

That means where really meant to be,

right?

Or I just assumed we we're....

From then on I always put on eye on her, not because I was told to do so but.... I really curious about her.

At the University she is known to be miss perfect, most of the students I ask about her tell me how good she was and how perfect she is...

She never done anything wrong nor stupid or even un proper behavior infront of everybody.

She's always act as if she is not capable of doing things that is wrong in front of anyone, she is friendly to everybody and she always wear a (fake) smile... "Yes... That what I thought of her smile.

The more I investigate about her inside the University the more I found out lots of things about her, other students like her and friends with her but I also found out not all of them so called friends really her friend.

Some is annoyed, some gets jealous and some are hiding their anger towards Sam for acting as if she's perfect. For example Terry and Ema, Do you remember them? They are the ones who kidnap Sam and Ella and at that time Sam's beautiful long hair is no more.

The hair that was cut that day, I was keeping it. I don't know why I keep it, I tell my self that I should throw it a long time ago or give it to Sam co'z that is her hair after all but the other side of me telling me that I should keep it as a reminder of her.

I also found out that Sam is hiding the real her, she's been hiding Happy Montenegro...

Happy Montenegro is a little bit wild, adventurous, out of control.... And most of all Happy Montenegro has a beautiful smile...

I guess I fall in love with her the exact moment I saw her real smile..... not just like her usual smile that I called 'fake' though.

She always smile at everyone she meet or even someone who just passing by, she smiled at them I don't know if that is her habit or something.

But I found out the truth behind that smile, Everytime she smiled she hide her true feeling

Alone.....

Sorrow....

Emptynes.....

It's like she's inside a cage hiding her true self, like a bird that is affraid to flap her wings for her to fly.