75: friend

.........

Sam's POV....

"Is that true?". Said Marky looking at his father.

"Yah right...! Don't be fooled by them son, they want me to catch Mathew's crime". He said to Marky and look at Uncle Matthew. "This is all your fault!". Said Tito Alan to Uncle Matthew and take the gun out of his back and pointed it to Uncle Matthew.

"Me? This is all because of you Alan, because of your greed and ambitious to have everything... !". Said uncle Mathew to him and he is now holding a gun.

"Marky grab Sam and live!". Utos bigla ni Tito Alan kay Marky kaya hinawakan ako ni Marky sa kamay at hinila.

Pero nag matigas ako at pilit na pina pakawalan ang aking sarili sa pag kakahawak ni Marky sa aking kamay, subalit hindi maitatangi na talagang mas malakas ito kaysa sa akin kaya nahatak ako ni Mark palabas ng simbahan.

"Please, stop". Hinawakan ko ang kamay ni Marky na nakahawak sa aking kamay, nasa harapan na wedding car.

"I know everything, I'm sorry but I want him to pay what he did to my family". I said do Marky, I look into his eyes.

I want him to feel what I feel right now, I want him to understand that Tito Alan is a bad person.

"I know it's hard to accept but..... Please Marky, your father did a great sin in my family. I want him to take responsibility to all bad things he did". I said to him and I touch his face while looking in his eyes.

"I know it's hard to accept and I understand you... But this is wrong, your one of my friends and I don't want to lose you". I said to him.

It's true that his a real friend to me and I don't want to lose such friend, yes I hate Tito Alan after I found out what he did to me and my family but it's not mean that I should hate Marky as well.

"Sam.... You never love me do you?". He said to me with a low voice and I answer him with a nod. "It's always James is it?". He added and I give him another nod.

I saw a pain in his eyes and he slowly lose grip in my hand until his no longer holding me.

"Who's I'm fooling, I know that you like him but I can't accept it. I love you Sam". He said to me and look at me. "But I don't want you to be with him, you'll get hurt".he added.

"How can you say that?". I ask him.

"His a very complicated guy, he works undercover and his life is always in danger. How can he protect you when his busy with his job and besides I can protect you to my father". He said to me.

"I know all about my father's dark secret, I know what he did to you and your family. I'm still weak and I couldn't do anything to save you, but for you I'll do everything to keep you away from my father". He said to me and he take something in his pocket.

He took out from his pocket a little device called USB, he handed it to me.

"All his crimes was save in here, all the file you need to take him off for good in your company is here. And about you always being kidnap it's because he needed money to pay his depth from unknown people, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything the time you were being kidnap. Like I said I'm still weak that I can't do any for you but not this time, no matter what happened I'm on your side". He give me the USB.

"You gather all this information for me?" I can't believe what he did, all along his not like his father.

"Yes, co'z I love you". He said and give me a kiss on my cheek. "But I forgot about after the wedding a gun hired killer is aiming for your head that is why I want you as soon as possible get you out in this place". He said to me and grab me to the car.

But before he could do that we heard a gun shoot inside the church, I forgot that Uncle Matthew and Tito Alan is inside that church.

I ran towards the door and Marky is following me then I saw Christian foul of blood, he was been shoot in his shoulder by Tito Alan's gun. To what I witnessed Christian cover his father and make his body a shield for uncle Matthew.

"Bakla!".. I shout and run towards him but Tito Alan hold my hand.

"Stop it Sam, let's go". He said to me but I forcedly took my hand away from him.

"No!". I said to his face. "You should stop". I added.

I took one step backwards to make a gap between us and said.

"How could you do this to me? To us?".

"What are you taking about!?". He said to me. "Stop this nonsense, we have to go". He added and step forward to get near me but I took another step backwards.

"Sam Lopez, stop this drama of yours, we have to go, now!". He said angrily to me but it didn't scare me.

"Why?". I said to him.

"What?". He ask me back.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I said to him and point my self. "To us? My Lolo took you, dress you, give everything to you when you have nothing to begin with, so why? Why did you do all this thing's to the family who care for you". I said to him.

For a moment he keep on silent after I said those words to his face.

"Everything?". He said and give me a scary look in the eyes. "Give everything you say? No.... He did not give me everything". He added.

"They took everything from me!". He shout out.

.........