64: marry him

........

James POV....

We are having a meeting today with all who is concerned for Sam's safety, I'm with Christian and ate Alexa at my boss office. We all are waiting for his arrival.

Yes you heard it right I call Alexa ate co'z she's my half big sister, can't you tell? We have the same last name from the beginning.

"So, your all here". Said Mr. Sandoval and sit to his chair.

"What is the important you want to talk about father?". Ask Christian to his father.

Yes, your right again. Christian is Mr. Sandoval's only son.

"It's about Sam". Said Mr. Sandoval.

"Is her last life is in danger again?". Said ate Alexa.

"No, bu--". Natigil sa kanyang sasabihin si boss ng mag ring ang phone ni Christ.

He signal na sagutin ni Christ ang tawag ng sabihin nito na si Sam ang tumatawag, she put her loud speak.

"Hello?". Said Christ.

"H-hi... Uhmmm are you busy? I want to see you and to talk to you about something". She said.

"Why did my Sammy call Christian?" I wonder

"Now?". He said.

"Yah... Please". She said

"I'm sorry Sam, I'm at the resort right now something urgent happen so I can't meet you now. How about Tomorrow?". Said Christ.

"Ok, bye". She said and hang up.

After the call was ended ate Alexa's phone ring, she answer right away co'z it's Sam who call. She also put Sam's loud speak.

"Hi Baby". Said ate Alexa on the phone. "Why did you call?". She added.

"I'm bord can I see you? I want to tell you something". said Sam to her.

"Oh baby how I wish I can hear what you want to say, I'm on a business trip at the moment. What about tonight at dinner, ok". She said.

I feel sorry for my Sammy, kinailangang mag sinungaling Nina Christ at ate Alexa sa kanya ngayon.

"Ok. Bye ate". She said sound like depressed.

I feel something is going on with my Sammy, her voice sounds differenta and it's wired she call ate Alexa and Christian at the same time.

My phone ring and I know who is calling me, it's Sam. Like the others I put her loud speak.

"Hi Sammy ko". Masigla Kung Sabi.

"H-hi... Where are you now?". She said right away.

Something is going on her, I'm sure of it. Why did she call us and why she call us today na mag kakasunod.