62: I love you

.......

Sam's POV...

It turns out na ang maliit at simpling bahay na minamasdan ko kanina ay ang bahay na tutuloyan namin ngayon ni James, I can't believe it that James has this place.

He said that this is his hiding place, this is were he went when he wants to be alone and when he need some time to think. This place is very special to him that's why he brought me here.

.........

James POV.....

I was so surprised that Sam really, really have no experience at cooking. Hindi rin pala ito marunong maghugas ng pingan at mas lalong hindi pala ito marunong magsaing.

So dahil sa wala itong alam sa kusina ako ang kasalokoyang nag luluto ng aming pang hapunan habang si Sam ay naka upo lang at minamasdan ako sa aking ginagawa.

"So James you don't need my help?". Said Sam.

"Nope just watch me, I'm really handsome in the kitchen. Right?". I proudly said to her.

"Sure if you say so". She said and laugh.

"What? You don't believe me? Look this aprons make me even handsome than anyone else and if you taste this what I prepare for dinner boy, your really fall for me". I said to her and give her a wink.

She blush, how cute Sam is when she is blushing. It makes me more happy that she feel something to me like what I feel for her.

"James?". She said sweetly and come at my direction.

"Yes?". I said.

I was so surprised that she huge me from behind.

"There's something I want to tell you". She said and I feel she is nervous.

"Baka yayayain nya na akong magpakasal". Isip ko.

"What it is?". I ask her.

"I like someone else". She said, I wasn't prepared of what I heard from her so I was shock.

I look at her quickly after hearing her she like someone else.

Saktong pagharap ko ay niyakap nya ako ng mahigpit, my heart beat faster.

"W-who?". I said in low voice.

"To tell you the truth I don't know, he always there when I needed help". She said and I know who she is preferring to.

"Do you like him more than me?". I said, I feel sad thinking she might thinking him now habang kasama ako.

Alam kong dapat masaya ako sa mga naririnig ko mula sa kanya ngayon pero masakit parin na yung taong hindi nya kilala nang lubosan ang gusto nya kisa sa akin na kasakasama nya ngayon at unting unting nag papakilala sa kanya.