Part 1

Riya sat in the balcony looking at the hustle and bustle of the city, not sure about where her life was taking her.

She was in the city for a reason, there was a mystery she had to solve.

This time she was determined to get her answers, it was her right to know about them.

She was in her thoughts when her mobile started ringing, she checked the caller id and picked the call

" Hello maa"

"Hi riya, how are you?"

"I am fine maa, its been few hour's I left and you are worried"

"How can I not be worried for you"

"Maa I lived on my own while I was studying for three years, I can manage here also"

"Riya but mumbai is a very big city, I agree you lived on your own but jhanki was a small town and you lived in a hostel that too in your campus and your aunt lived like 20 mins away from your campus."

"Maa relax, I will be fine"

"Okay beta, take care."

"You too maa, bye"

"Bye" riya's mother devyani replied and cut the call.

Riya kept thinking and planning about the next day when she fell asleep.

Next morning wasn't very welcoming as Riya woke up with a bad headache may be it was due to the travelling she did.

She thought to order food to her room but then decided against she took her laptop with her and went to the restaurant of the hotel.

She sat their on the table feeling all alone even coming to a new city and being surrounded by this many people she felt alone.

She ordered food and started googling things in her laptop, she noted down a few numbers and started calling them while having her brunch simultaneously.

She walked out of the hotel just to take a walk around and get familiar with the place.

She was passing by when she saw a girl arguing with a the taxi driver, riya tried to hear whats going on.

" I am saying to wait for some time I have called my friend she will came and pay"

"Why did you even take the taxi when you had no money" "I forgot my wallet"

"I know girls like you try to play this trick, we are poor people work hard and drive in the sun to make money"

"I get what you are saying its my mistake I agree to it"
the girl replied to the taxi driver.

Riya understood the girl was In need of money to pay to the driver, so she went forward and decided to help her.

"How much money does she have to pay?"

Riya asked the diver

"125rs"

"Okay here take this"

saying this riya was giving the money when the girl interrupted

" hey , who are you"

"I am just trying to help"

"you don't have to,  my friend s coming"

"Think me as your friend"

"but.."

"let me help you, you can return the favor later"
saying this riya gave the money.

" I din't ask your name"