Part 8

After the confrontation when they reached home, Riya's mobile started ringing. She took out the mobile from her bag it was the private investigator, she signaled kabir to wait and received the call. "Hello" "Hello, Riya" "Yes, tell me you have made some progress" "I did. The picture of the person you gave me his name is Danish, I have news that he is very fond of gambling a went to particular ABC place for gambling but then stopped coming after he was covered in debts" "Whatt!!" "Yes, I am working on getting his adress, I will mail you some pics I got and will let you know when I make some progress" "Okay" riya said and cut the call when kabir asked "The PI?" "Yes" "What did he say?" "Laksh's real name is Danish and he was a gambler neck down in debts" "Riya dint you do any background check before marrying a person!! What do you think marriage is ... a joke!!" "He seemed to be perfect kabir" "What have you done with yourself" "Please kabir don't get angry. My life is already on the verge of being ruined. I have hope kabir, he said laksh hasn't been to the gambling place since months. Maybe he has changed his name to start a new life , I don't want to come to any conclusions he is my husband, the father of my baby" "Riya, you ar.." "One day before he left he said he loved me !! He said he loved and I know he wasn't lying.... kabir I don't knoww" riya said with tears down her cheek. Kabir had no idea what to say othet than hugging and consoling her. Each tear getting down from Riya's eyes was like a dagger in his heart, he was convinced he love. His love was not selfiesh, he just wanted her happy,  he dint mind if her happiness lies within danish.

Next morning kabir and Ishana got up early as they both had to go to works. While leaving kabir went to Riya's room to wake her up, "Good Morning actually I am leaving for office now so thought to tell you before I go" "Goood Morning" "Food is on the table around 2o'clock maid will come. You have my and Ishana' s number if there is any problem don't hesitate to call" "Okay, thanks alot" "You don't need to thank me ever. Good bye" "Good Bye"  riya replied and went back to sleep. She woke up in the afternoon had food and then decided to call her mother "Hello mom" "hello riya beta, how are you?" "I am fine" "I was getting worried you were not picking my call then I thought you must be enjoying in lonavla" "No mom, I came back yesterday" "Why?" "Mom there is a thing I don't want to tell you about but I don't want to lie either. So please there are few things I don't want to talk about. I promks you will get to know about them but later" "Riya is everything alright?" "Yes mom,  you just don't worry" "You are so far away from me and all the mess you are dealing with. It's my mistake" "No it is not. This was written In my fate" "I should have been a good mother and searched a proper groom for you" "Never blame yourself mom" "Any news about laksh?" "Yes" "Is it good or bad?" "Bad" "Tell" "Mom laksh's real name is Danish. ...." riya told her mother about all the details the PI said "Riya come back. He was not a good man and its my fault. You don't have deal with this all alone" "Mom he was meant to leave me and go. Its nobody's mistake" "Come back Riya, I have no hope of laksh or ahan whatever his name is coming back" "Mom I have a little hope whn it ends I will come back" "I am waiting here. Once you we will change our city and start a new life" "Mom I want him to back" "I will pray that you get happiness" " Thanks mom" "Riya ask kabir if recieved a mail I sent" "No mom, none came" "It will be reaching at Kabirs house" "Okay, mom btw I am staying with kabir and ishana now" "Thats good" "Yep it is" "Bye" "Bye"  she replied.

Riya was free the whole day and was getting bored. She took a shower, unpacked her clothes in the wardrobe and then sat down infront of the tv. She then remembers that she has to check her mail and see the pics PI sent. She hoped that the pics of Danish doesn't match his laksh with a little hope she opened her mail. Laksh is Danish, there is no laksh she thought with a pain in her heart. She then read in the mail that the PI was asking to give the Installment of his consultation fees. Riya was in financial problem now as after her father death there was no one to earn, riya started to do. For her wedding they used most of the money she earned and her father saved. She thought within 2 days she will laksh in mumbai and return back or stay with him but nothing went as she planned. The stay at the hotel had cost alot, she couldn't even ask her mother about it. She thought alot and then messaged Kabir "Let me know when you are free. Want to talk" with in few minutes of sending the message kabir called. "Hello Riya, everything alright?" "Yes kabir everything is fine" "Then what do you want to talk about?" "Kabir I want to do job" "Whaaaatt!!" "Yes job" "Whats the need for you to do job?" "I am getting bored staying in the house and it doesn't look like I am going to go back any soon" "Okayy" "So tell me ho should I find a job?" "Riya there is something important to tell. I haven't even said Ishana about it. Dad called two days back and he wants me to takeover his company. I have been delaying this since long and asked time to gain experience on my own but now he is constantly asking me to join. So next month I am going to join dad's office." "Thats great news I am sure you will do great" "Lets hope, if you can wait for month then I will ask you to join there with me" "Yeah that sounds good but I don't want to wait. Find me place where I can work for a month" "Let me find something,  i will tell you at night" "Okay, thanks alot. Bye" "Bye" kabir said and cut the call.

At night it was around 9o'clock and kabir hasn't come home, ishana came earlier and riya was waiting for kabir. Ishana said about her day in office and showed her thr the gifts Edin brought for her. She looked very happy and riya sent a small prayer to god asking to keep ishana happy always. Ishana was very hungry so Riya called kabir to know about his whereabouts "Hey" "Hey, where are you and when will you be back home? " "Its gonna take some more time" "We are waiting for you at the dinner" 'Dont wait for me, I had dinner with my friend just now and will leave for home in few minutes" "Okay, bye" riya said and cut the call. Riya and Ishana had dinner and after food went back to their rooms. Riya was in her room but was not sleepy,  she decied to go to kabirs room as it had a balcony. Riya loved sitting In the balcony and looking at the city with cold winds blowing. Kabir entered the room to see Riya sleeping on the chair in your home balcony, he walked and woke her up. "Hey, sorry to wake you up" "No, its okay" "It was cold out here so woke you" "I dint know when I slept" "Its fine and I have a good news for you" "You found me a job!"  "Yes but that job is small one according to your qualification" "Oh" "I will be honest with you,  first of all I don't want you to work in this condition but I know you wont listen to me thats why I want you to work with me. We never know when you decide to go back to your town so no company will take you without making you sign a contract.  And you don't want to wait so I talked to my friend about it, his personal secretary post is vacant so you can work with him. As he is my friend he wont be harsh on you and I will not be worried" "I am glad to have you in my life,  you care so much about me.  I hope I can return the favour some day" "My friends name is Ahan, he is my best friend actually. A very good person at heart and friendly" "He is your friend I am sure he must be good" "He said you can join from tomorrow or Monday" "Tomorrow would be great" "So go and sleep now, you will have a big day tomorrow" "Good night" "Good night" kabir said and watched Riya leave the room with a smile.

------------------

Hello everyone,
I would love to know what do you think about the story.
So please comment
And do not forgot to vote.😁

And yes do check The Literary Awards 2017
And if you think my story is worth please nominate it 😊

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/vS0mcxzS5B