Part 13

The next month after Riya left was very difficult for Kabir, he joined his fathers company and became workaholic.

There were times when he would stay back at office and skipping meals was a regular thing. Ishana tried taking care but Kabir was a very stubborn person.

Kabir called Ishana thrice after she left, the first two calls Riya just cut the call and on the third call she shouted at Kabir and asked him to give her space to breathe, after that kabir stopped calling but he would make Ishana call and take the updates.

It was night when Ishana and Kabir were having dinner
"Elmas parents are going to come next week to talk you as dads not here"

"Thats great Ishana, i am very happy for you"

"Thanks and I am going out for dinner with Elmas so i will be late tomorrow"

"Have fun"

"Yeah we will, kabir you should also start going out. You always hang up Ahan on his plans"

"I don't feel like going out Ishana"

"I can understand kabir but till when you will behave like this"

"I don't know, did you talk to Riya today, how is she and the baby?"

"She dint pick my call today, i have already called her 4-5 times"

"Ishana call again!! There must be something wrong, she never ignores your call"

"Yeah i will after dinner"

"Call now, please"

"Okay" ishana said and called Riya again.

Kabir couldn't understand what they were talking as he was hearing a one sided conversation but could make out that something was wrong, after Ishana cut the call kabir asked

"What happend Ishana?"

"Nothing kabir, she is fine"

"I know you are hiding something, tell me"

"She askes me not to tell you"

"What happend?"

"Today she fainted and hurt herself"

"How is she and the baby?"

"Both are fine but Riya got little injuries"

"I have to go and get her Ishana"

"Kabir you can't"

"I will Ishana, this time i will get her. I have kept quiet for long, giving her the space she needed but now this is it. I will go and get her"

"I hope everything goes according to you"

"It will this time"

kabir says with a determination and takes his car leaves and was about to leave when Ishana speaks

"Be careful, its a long drive and it rained yesterday "

"I know"

"All the best Kabir"

"Thanks" kabir replies and leaves.

Kabir doesn't stop and keep driving after 5 hours driving he starts losing his control, he couldn't wait till he meets to talk to her, he wanted to hear her voice.

Letting his heart take over he calls her, after 7 rings Riya picks the call

"Hello"

kabir hears from the other side of the phone and his mind starts to relax, he has been craving since a month to hear her voice