Part 14

Divayani woke up to get a big shock but she asked some time and sat in her thinking, she loved her daughter Riya alot and wanted her happiness.

Kabir was here and was in love with Riya and wanted to take her with him.

This was the chance for Riyas happiness, after her fathers death there life had no positivity and finally laksh came and she let her daughter marry him very fast because she wanted her to live her life and be happy but laksh turned out to be a fraud and she blamed herself for not doing a proper background check but the main blow came when Riya said her that she was pregnant.

There was no to blame other than herself and the fate. How would Riya face the society, people already started talking bad about them after the court declared Riyas father a fraud.

Now a baby without a father, the society wouldn't let her live, she decided that they would leave the village and go to chennai and start a new life where a distant cousin lived.

Today she was going to talk to Riya about her plans but fate had finally something good for her in store.

She dint know much about kabir but the way he talked and his care towards Riya made her heart belive in him.

She hadn't seen Riya smile like in last few months, the happiness was visible in her eyes what more could a mother ask !!

Devayani was in the kitchen cooking when Riya came to her

"Mom what are you cooking?"

"Chole puri"

"Thats yummyyy.... i feel hungry already"

"Riya i know why you are here"

"Mom kabir is a very nice person and I trust him"

"I can see that"

"I know you said you need some time to think everything is happening very fast but..."

"All I want is your happiness, I have spoiled your life and kabir is second chance given to me. How can I not agree!!"

"Thank you mom, thanks alot"

"Anything for your happiness but what have you two thought about a marriage"

"We dint talk about it yet"

"He wants to take you back to mumbai"

"Yes but you know how my life, I am carrying a baby in my womb which is not his. Still he is ready accept to the baby, I maybe carrying the baby but to be honest he had taken more care of the baby than me. I have married once with proper rituals and everything and you know what happend. Now i dont believe in them, relations are made by the connection of hearts and ours are connected and I don't need anything more"

riya finished talking wiping a tear from her eye

"You have grown so much Riya"

"Life has been a great teacher" riya replied.

At the breakfast table there was silence, kabir sat worried while Riya was happy knowing her mothers decision, she hasn't said kabir about it as she wanted her mom to tell by herself.

After the food was over devyani finally spoke

"How was the food kabir?"

"It was very yummy, thank you"

"You are welcome. It must have been a long ride, did you rest?"

"Yeah i rested a little"

"So, what are your plans for the day?"