Part 11

Next morning was not like a usual morning because Ishana was not letting Riya do anything and that was irritating riya

"Ishana, I am pregnant not dying.

I can work and help you in the kitchen"

"When did i even say you are dying or you can't help. I am just telling you to take rest, I can't still belive how kabir letting you work in this condition"

ishana finished her sentance when kabir said

"Do you think she listens to Ishana!! Its good that you know about this"

"Yeah from now on Riya wont do any work at the house"

"Thats good"

"We have maid Riya who comes and cooks and does the cleaning. We don't need help."

Riya interrupted
"but I am staying atleast let me help you with the breakfast, you both eat bread or oats in the morning. That is not proper food."

"Riya me and kabir have been eating that since ages"

"Yeah but now I am here"

"So you rest until you are here. By the way, what did you think about telling your mom, have you said her anything yet"

ishana asked gaining a stare from kabir then again Ishana said

"I dint mean to question you but you have to tell your sooner or later and this is not something you can hide"

"I know, i will tell soon" "You said you are in your 3rd month now. You should take care and eat properly and rest ...."

"I know Ishana , relax"

riya said with a chuckle

"If you need help anytime you know we are here"

"Yes I know. I am glad to have friends like you" riya said.

They had their breakfast and Kabir dropped Riya at her office after giving her a set of instructions about taking care of herself.

Two weeks passed with the same routine and one day after office Ishana picked riya and they both went to shopping for Riya, later kabir and elmas joined them for dinner.

Dinner was fun and Riya has already grown fond of elmas and was happy that ishana had found such a great person for herself.

Later they drove back home in two differnt cars as elmas and ishana wanted to spend  more time together.

At home Riya was showing kabir what all she brought and then she took out a black shirt and gave it to kabir

"Riya there was no need of this"

"I wanted to buy it for you so i did"

"You dint have to and anyhow you are short on money why do this expense and you won't even take money from me"

"I am gonna get salary in few days so it will all be fine and I cant take money from you. You are already doing this much for me. This is the least i can do"

"Okay, Riya you should talk to your mom"

"Kabir i don't know what to say to her"

"She will be hell worried and I dont want to go back and I cant even stay here forever"

"You can stay here"

"Kabir alread..."

"Shh... Riya, I know i have said this to you before but I am telling again now. Last time when i said the circumstances were and now they are different. I love you riya, i love you alot. I know you are going through alot but i want you to give me a chance."