Part 19

As soon as Riyas mom left, Kabir and Riya sat beside each other with letter in her hand

"Last time when a letter came it was divorce papers. I don't what this holds now"

"Open it Riya, you won't know unless you open them. Just remember i am always by your side"

kabir replied to Riya and she opened it. It was a gand written letter and both of them started reading it.

"Dear Riya,
How are you and how is everyone back there. You must be thinking why I havent come back yet and why did i sent the divorce paper and why am I sending you a letter now. It is because there is something I have been hidding from you but I don't want to keep you in dark. Before I start anything I want you to know I love you and I mean it. 3 years ago I was in desperate need of money, I had no idea how to arrange them.

My gambling habbit got worse and I was in debts which I had to pay. I tried many ways to arrage money but I couldn't but ons day I heard a man speaking with someone on his mobile. He was saying about some big electronics shipping project he got which he was going to be the head of. He said many details about his projects through which I got a idea of how and when the deal was going to happen and in which warehouse the goods were going to be stored.

I followed the man for next 3 days and after the man was going to his town. I followed him there and in the train I made friends with him and slowly gained his trust, the I said him I was in need of a job and he agreed to give me one as he was handling a big project and he needed more manpower. I worked with him for week learned about his routine and everything. A week later when the shipment arrived in the house, I started my plan. I called few of my friends to the town and explained them my plan and asked for their help.

A day before the shipment was going to be sent I cooked up some lies and got they keys of the warehouse from they man, he trusted me and gave the keys but Riya that day I did the biggest mistake of my life. I stole the shipment with the help of my friends and left the town the same night. Next day the man was accused of fraud, nobody trusted him. The company owner did police case ad the police arrested him and two days later in the jail the man committed suicide.

I am sure till now you have guessed who the man was, Yes riya it was your father. The man whose trust I broke was your father. After I got the news of your father's death I felt very guilty but with time my guilt started eating me from inside and then 3years later my father died and it reminded me of of your family must have felt and then I couldn't sleep. I decided to help your family to feel better. I have heard alot about you from your father, he loved you alot. I came to your town again to meet you and your mother before I could meet you, I heard many gossips going on about your family.

I also heard that nobody was ready to marry you as your father was fraud. I decided I would ask forgiveness and help everyway I could but riya when I saw you I fell in love instantly and one thing after the other I gained your mother's trust and we got married and I never got the guts to tell you the truth, i was messed up in my own web of lies. The day after we made love, I couldn't face you and like a coward I ran away and sent you the divorce papers, and now I am writing a letter asking your forgiveness. I know you will never forgive me but I still hope.

I am sorry Riya for spoiling your life once again. If you ever forgive me here is my number 98#####. My name is not Laksh, i lied about the name because I thought maybe your father has said you all about me but when I met you I came to know that he never doubted me but it was late I have already lied about my name. My name is Danish. "

The letter slipped from Riya's hand and she started crying badly

"He was the reason my father died kabir.... he was the reason. I would have killed him with my bare hands if he was alive"

"Riya God always does justice. Please dont cry riya. I am here with you, things have changed for good now."

"I wish my dad was alive, he would have loved you"

"I am sure he must be proud of me" kabir replied.

It was 8 in the evening when Elmas and his parents came, all the family members met each other and decided that the wedding would happend two weeks later.

The preparation for Ishanas wedding were happening the work was divided as they had very less time amidst all the preparation  everyone forced Riya to take rest, she never thought she would be pampered this much not just by kabir but by whole family members.

Riyas midnight food craving started and her pregnancy mood swings kept everyone on tip of their toes, nobody complained but enjoyed and were cooperative as this was going to be the first baby in the family.

Danish was long forgotten past now, Riya had moved and agreed that everything happend for a reason. If not danish, Riya wouldn't have met Kabir again and not get this amazing family she had now.

After 1 week they moved to their house  the renovation work finished and Ishanas wedding functions started. The whole family made sure Riya got proper rest.

The much awaited day has came and it was Ishana wedding, Riya and kabir were sitting watching when Kabir spoke

"Don't you wish that you had a grand fairytale wedding"

"I have got a fairytale life kabir, what more can I ask for"

riya replied and Kabir hugged her, he was at peace seeing Riyas happiness.

Their Fate was Enigmatic but they enjoyed the surpries life brought.

----------

And yes this story comes to an end but i will post the epilogue soon.