Part 7

Kabir drove to the car back to mumbai with a millions of questions in his head and pain in his heart. The day he said Riya about his feelings was the day he got to know that she was pregnant. Riya had not ever discussed about being in a relationship and now this news but the thing that was disturbing the most was tha Riya looked very disturbed knowing the news. Did she have a boyfriend or a husband or did something wrong happen with her, abir was scared about getting to conclusions he decided to wait till Riya opens up. They reached mumbai and they went to kabir's house as riya has checked out of hotel for the lonavla trip. When the car stopped kabir said "You know I have questions and I need answers for them. Another important thing with this health condition of yours you are not going to stay in a hotel, you are gonna stay here at my house" "Kabir.." "Riy I am not forcing you to give me the answers, I will wait till you are ready but that doesn't mean I will let you do what ever you want. You are staying here and thats final, Your luggage is already in the guest room and I will keep up this bag there too and you woll stay in that room from now on" "You don't have to all this, I will manage" riya said but kabir turned deaf to her words and went inside.

Next morning kabi woke up with loud banging on his door, he got up and opened the door "Ishaanaaaaa.... why do wake me up like this" "Because I like to. Now tell why are you back so early, you said you took a three days leave from your office and its been just a day" ishana asked, kabir was confused to tell ishana the truth or jit hyt then he thought it was Riya's decisions to tell her "You know my boss!! He started calling and asking to come early. So we are back!" "Thats so bad!! You should have left Riya and come because of you poor soul had to come back" "Yeah, now go and wake her up for food" "Is she gonna stay with us?" "Yes I have asked her to stay and probably she agreed" "Thats amazing,  we will have lot of fun!!" Ishana said happily and left to wake Riya up.

Kabir got dressed and came out of his room and Riya was already sitted at the dining table. "Good Morning ladies" kabir said and started his food. Riya and ishana kept talking while kabir silently ate and left for his office. He had two more days leave left but he dint want to stay at home.

Riya was sitting with Ishana and watching tv when her mobile started ringing she checked the callers name and it was her mother, she had to tell her mother about her pregnancy as she couldn't lie to her but she dint want her mother to get worried and she was sure if she said her mother she would ask her to come back and she couldn't leave before finding laksh, not atleast now. Riya said she was feeling sleepy and went to her room.

She thought alot about the situation she was in and then finally mustered up the courage and called Kabir, "Hello" "Hi kabir" "Is everything alright?" "Yes. I called you because I wanted to talk with you" "Right now I am busy in the office. I will call you when I get free or can we talk after I come home" "Ishana will be at home and i don't want to talk when she is there" "We will go out for dinner, we will talk there. Only if you are okay with it" "Okay sure. Give me a call when you are leaving office I will get ready" "Okay, bye" "Bye" riya replied and cut the call an decided to take some sleep

It was almost 9 at night when Riya woke up, she checked her mobile there were 7 missed calls from kabir and 1 from her mother. She got out of the room to see kabir doing some work on his laptop on the sofa. "Hii" "Hey sleeping beauty" kabir said with a chuckle "I had no idea I slept this long. Sorry,  I saw your calls just now" "Yeah I called you a few times and when you dint receive the call, I called and asked Ishana to check on you. She went to your room and saw you sleeping and informed me" "Oh, I talked with you on call and decided to take a small nap" "No problem" kabir said when Ishana came  "Guess what I made of dinner?" "You made dinner?" "Yes, our cook took off today so I made" "Riya now only god can save" "Kabir!! You are so mean. I cook good riya dont trust him" ishana said to riya "I will decide that after I eat food" riya said and they sat for dinner. "Elmas is back from his official trip" ishana said in excitement "Finally!! Now I will be in peace" "Yeah enjoy, Is that the reason you dint go to your office today" "Yes, you know I took a week holiday at the time of my friends wedding and then today I couldn't ask. So I called up sick in the morning" "Smart of you but from tomorrow you won't even like to come back from office. Did you go and meet him?" "No I was going to go but then he got stuck with his parents so I have to wait till tomorrow to see him" ishana replied making a sad face. "So now I will get to meet the lucky about whom I have heard alot" riya says "Yes, I was waiting for kabir to come so that I can tell you both" "I am so happy for you, you are very lucky to be with the person you love" riya sayd and continues with the food.

After food when Ishana goes to her room, Riya comes towards kabir and ask "Can we go to the beach?" "Yes sure, go get your jacket its cold outside. I will get the car" "Okay" riya replies. Kabir tried lighting up the atmosphere in the car by talking about various things till they reached beach. They got down and went near the shore and sat. Kabir knew it was going to be difficult for Riya to start so he spoke "Riya I don't know what you are going to tell me but I want you to be sure of one thing that I am always going to be at your side" "Thanks alot kabir. You know after my father died me and mom where going through a ver tough time and we were seeing proposals for me when I met man named laksh, he was very nice with me and mom and later we got married and he also insisted mom to stay with us, I dint love him but I respected him and he was my husband. After 1 week of our marraige he left to mumbai, he said he would wind up his business here and come back. Now its been 3 months and I have no news about him. I have hired a private investigator to search for him but all the things I know about laksh turn about to be false. The place he works, his college and there are even chances that the name I know is fake. I don't know what to do, I am so scared and alone..." riya said with continuous tears flowing from her eyes kabir moved nearer and hugged her. "Is this his baby?" "Yes, he left the next day after we..." "Dont worry Riya we will find him. I will help you" "I wanted to tell you about laksh but I dint what to say. All this is a mess and I just don't know" "You have me now right. Everything will be fine. I will always support you" "Thank you kabir, I am lucky to have you, very lucky" "Now let's go home before you catch cold" "Yeah" riya replied. They reached home and riya was going to her room when her mobile rang