Part 17

Kabir came back to his room all tired and sat thinking how eventful the night has turned.

Riya entered the room after few minutes

"Kabir what is happening!!"

"Riya, don't get me wrong. I have my reasons for the lie I said. My parents would surely accept you knowing that you are a divorcee and would accept the child also but I dint want that to happen"

"Whats wrong then"

"Think about the baby Riya, i don't ever want the baby to feel unwanted or anything like. And the marriage you had was just lies so lets forget it. But if you still want i will the truth"

"but i don't want to lie"

"You don't have to i did what i think was better but its upto you. I am never going force my decissions on you"

"Thanks kabir, I trust you and your decision but your dad is angry on you"

"He will forgive me soon. You just wait and don't worry"

"Lets hope so"

"Now my parents are here and you have said yes to marrying me. What type of wedding do you want?"

"To be honest kabir for me the relations made by heart are important now this rituals don't mean much to me"

"Riya still.."

"A court marriage then a wedding at the temple is all I want but if you want a grand one I wouldn't deny"

"I will talk to my parents once the anger subsides and then lets see"

"Okay"

"Sorry for the problem of rooms, our house is being renovated"

"Yeah Ishana said me about it"

"You will have to adjust here with me or you can sleep with Ishana"

"Kabir its fine. I don't even remember how many times I have slept in your arms crying but today i guess we will sleep with a smile"

"You sure?"

"Yes" riya said and they both settled on two extreme corners of the bed both of them kept tossing then finally kabir spoke

"You slept?"

"Nope"

riya replied and turned towards him, kabir extended his arm and signalled her to come closer and Riya moved kept her head on his arm

"Now sleep"

kabir said and pulled her a little more closer than she already was, and both had a very peaceful sleep.

Next morning Riya was the first one to wake up, she rubbed her eyes and felt a weight on her self, she turned and remembered all what happened.

She tried to move kabir arm which disturbed his sleep,

"What is it"

he said without even opening his eyes

"Kabir its morning, I have to get up and cook for breakfast"

listening riya's voice kabir woke up, he smiled at the sight infront of him, Riya was in his arms what better morning it could be kabir thought and gave a quick peck on her lips and moved his hand

"Now you can go" riya blushed and went to freshen up.

Riya was making the breakfast when she heard someone enter the kitchen thinking it was Ishana she spoke