Part 6

The journey to lonavala was fun, ria was super excited and happy. She was no more the girl who was silent, she talked alot yet she was hiding something in the non stop chatter and that was irritating kabir. Kabir had always liked her as friend but after meeting her in Mumbai he has started developing feelings for her and he wanted to tell her about them, he decided in this trip he was going to tell her. Just before reaching lonavla riya slept because she couldn't sleep properly at night. Kabir called Aamer and informed about them coming everyone was surprised but very happy. Kabir stopped his car in front of very beautiful villa, Aamer and bushi were already at the door waiting for them. "Kabir I am glad you could make it" "Even I am" "But according to all the gossip I have heard i guess you dint come for me but came for Riya" "Come on, its not like that. I was having work at office then few things happend and thought i could take a leave. So I am here." "Whatever reason I am happy that we all friends are together" "Yes. Can we go in now, I am tired and sleepy" "Yes sure" Aamer replied and kabir tried waking riya up but she was in a deep slumber, seeing the situation bushi said with a naughty smile on her face "Kabir you know she wont get up now. Pick her up" "She was tired ... the journey was long" "Pick her up fast. We got up early for you not dont waste our time" "Okay" kabir said and picked Riya in his arms and started walking behind. First riya made an uncomfortable face then slowly she snuggled more into him, making It difficult for kabir to hide his grin. He lay her on the bed, covered her with blanket and left for his room.

In the evening kabir was the last one to wake up us he was the last one to sleep too.  When he got up everyone were eating lunch. Riya saw him comming and said "Finally you wake up!! Come have food" she said and gave a place beside her. Kabir sat and starting having food while riya served him, seeing that bushi started teasing him with out the letting Riya know. After eating Riya went with Bushi to look after the party's preparation. "So riya tell me how your life has been after college" "Roller Coaster I would say" "Sounds fun" "It wasn't" "Oh but you know in life everyone has their share of ups and downs" bushi said and riya felt uneasy with the topic so decided to change it "Yeah. You tell me what are you going to gift Aamer?" "Its a surprise, I haven't said anyone" "Tell me what it is come on" "I want to Aamer to be the first one to know about" "First one to know but bushi the gif... WAIT... Are you pregnant ?!" "Yes!! How did you know?" "I thought the gift must be a thing but then you said you wanted aamer to be the first to know about it so it confused me and I guessed.  I am so happy for you Bushi" "Smart!! Thank you" "Now you sit down and don't work" "Don't start from now riya, I already have khushi been asking me to rest" "Khushi is my close friend and is a doctor. She is the one who confirmed my pregnancy" "Oh now count me in too. You sit and tell me I will do the works" "Okay" bushi said and took riyas help and said her details about the decorations so she could manage the workers. It was almost evening when all the girls went to get ready. Riya showed her gown to payal which she was going to wear tonight. "Riya we girls decided on a dress code, I guess you don't know about it" "What dress code, no one informed me about it" "Bushi is gonna wear a red saree and we all are going to wear black saree" "But I brought only this pink gown" "Dont worry you can borrow one from Bushi. Kaira why don't you go and get a saree for Riya from Bushi" payal asked kaira "You both start I will get the saree in two mins" saying this kaira went and brought the saree and everyone got ready.

The party started but kabir was restless he hasn't seen riya yet, he knew she was with their friends but he wanted to see her as its been long. Kabir was in his thoughts when he felt someone tap on his back.  He turned to get mesmerized by the beauty in front of him "You look beautiful Riya" kabir said still in trance. "Thank you but I wish I could say the same" "Why, what happened" "This toe doesn't go well with your suit" "You think I should change, I packed two more. Come with me and choose one" kabir said in a worried tone to which riya chuckled and replied "I was joking,  you look handsome as ever" "That was mean!" "Sorry, thought to have a litte fun" riya said. They went and joined their group of friends and the fun continued until everyone was called for the cake cutting after that everyone moved for dinner. Later it was time for the dances, everyone went to the dance floor while riya, payal and kabir just sat looking. "Kabir why don't you and riya go for a dance" payal asked " Why don't you come with me" "I would have but now I am engaged and all my dances are reserved for my finace" "The lucky man gets everything" "He does" payal replied with a chuckle. Kabir then asked Riya "Will you dance with me" "Kabir I am not feeling well actually but..." "Oh, whats wrong. You go and take rest" "Yeah I will later" "Okay but dont stress yourself" "I guess the loud music isn't going well with me" "We will go and sit in the garden then come" kabir said and they went to the garden and sat. Kabir thought it was the right time to tell riya about his feeling "Riya there is something I wanted to tell you" "Tell me what is it" "After meeting you in mumbai and spending time with you, I guess I have started liking you more than a friend. And I want you to know that whatever you reply won't effect our friendship. I like you and I think its worth a try" as soom as kabir finished his setence riya got up from the bench with a very shock expression and started to move back "Kaab..kabbir... I am sorry" riya said when tears made way into her eyes. "Riya its okay I said you already I am not forcing you, take your time.." before kabir could complete his sentence he saw riya get unsteady and was about to fall when he moved forward and held her by her waist. "Riya .. riya" kabir shouted shaking her head and he realised she has fallen unconscious. He picked her up and took her to the room, payal and bushi saw him taking her to the room and rushed in with him. "Kabir, what happend?" "Call the doctor bushi, I don't know she said she was feeling uneasy and then she fell unconscious" "Payal can you go and call khushi, she is a doctor" "Yes" payal replied and came back with khushi. "I want everyone to wait outside the room and can some one get me m bag from the car. I will do a little check up" "Okay" kabir said and took her cars number and went to bring the bag. Khushi asked everyone to move out of the room and let riya rest.

Kabir was getting worried as hell when khushi called him and bushi aside to talk "What's wrong with her?" Kabir asked "There is nothing to worry about its a good news" "What!!" "Congratulations to everyone Riya is pregnant. But it would be good if you come to the hospital to get her check up done" "Okay" kabir replied and khushi left when bushi asked "Kabir you kn.." "I have no idea about anything.  You go and attend your guests I will stay with riya" "Okay, call me if you need help" "Okay" kabir said and went inside the room. After more than a hour riya woke up, "Riya how are you feeling now" "Better but what happened" "Riya.. you are pregnant" kabir said and riya looked at him with shock, she put her hand on her stomach and tears started falling down from her eyes. "Riya what is wrong! ! Tell me what is all this. Did something wro.." "Kabir take me back to mumbai" "Riya..." "Please, I dont want to talk about anything just take me back to mumbai" riya said crying. Kabir had no option other than to listen to Riya. Both of them packed their byes bidding everyone a goodbye they left ignoring everone's question.

___________________________________________

This is one of the biggest twist in the story, everyone reading please leave a comments about what do you think about the story!!