Part 5

Riya got up with this constant ringing of her mobile,  "Hello" riya said in a sleepy voice "Hello riya beta. How are you?" "I am fine mom" "Its been more than 2 weeks riya, when will you come back" "Mom, what should I do. I cannot just come back defeated" "Riya forget about him" "I can't,  I need something to hold onto" "How is kabir?" "He is good,  supporting me they way he can but I feel bad about hiding the truth from here" "You should tell him" "He is so caring mom, the food I am eating her at hotel isn't going well with me. So daily he is going bringing food from his home and my dinners are mostly at his house. Ishana is a amazing girl mom, she is like the sister I never had" "Its good you have them, I was so worried for you but now because you have them I sleep in peace" "I know,  I feel blessed to have them but I am lying mom" "Riya you should tell them" "I will mom, very soon" "That's good" "You know mom today we are going to meet some of our college friends" "That's good, enjoy the stay" "Trying to mom but until I get full news about laksh I can't" "Everything will be fine but be patient" "Mom you know first I thought laksh has gotten himself in a problem or is hurt like something has happened but now I dont know. I just dont know" "Take one day at a time. I will always be with you." "Thanks mom" "Riya message me Kabirs adress" "Why mom?" "I received a post today on your name, looks from the court" "Is it related to dad?" "I don't know I will post it at Kabir's adress you check it" "Mom" "The post have always brought bad news after you father. I just can't open it" "Okay mom I will message you. Bye" "Bye" riya's mom replied and cut the call.

It was almost 7 in the evening when Riya's mobile pinged, she opened the messege it was from Kabir "Will be there in 20mins" riya read it and got ready,  she was going with kabir to meet few friends tonight. Riya got down in 20 mins and kabir was already waiting, "Looking beautiful" kabir said, "Kabir you give the same compliment daily, sy something else" "When you look beautiful what else should I say" "I am glad to have you" "Me too, now lets leave or else we will be late" "Yes" riya replied and they went. Kabir said her about his day at the office,  it was there daily routine now Riya waited for the time she met him as she got bored at the hotel all day. The reached the restaurant and riya was very happy as kabir has not said her the names of whom they were going to meet. "Payal, Kaira, Raghav .... You three here!!!" Riya exclaimed. "Yes" they replied in union. They hugged and exchanged pleasantries when riya said to kabir "I am here since one and half week and you bring me to meet them today" before kabir could reply Payal said "Riya we don't live in mumbai but we are just to meet you" "Thats so sweet of you" "Actually its the Wedding anniversary of Aamer and Bushi" "What!! They both married" "Yes we were also shocked but love happens in its own mysterious ways" "Indeed" "So they live in Lonavla and we are going there" "Thats amaizng,  I wish I could join" "Why are you not coming" "I don't know, Kabir are you not going?" Riya asked turning towards kabir "I was going to go but couldn't leave you alone here so decided not go. You are here for some work and couldn't ask you to travel with me leaving the work" "Dumbo, we can to lonavla. You should have at least aksed me" "My mistake but now I have to ask my boss for a leave which he won't give in such  short notice" "Thats bad" "But you can go with them" "No let it be" "I can go and meet them whenever I want. You are here now so you shouldn't miss the chance" "No kabir, some other time" "Riya go" "Let it be" riya said and kaira chuckled at them "Ahem ahem... looks like something is going on. Raghav it looks like there is a couple in making" "Yes looks the same to me" raghav said. "Its nothing like that" kabir said and changed the topic. They had food and talked about various random things and exchanged numbers and riya promised to be in touch with everyone. "Thanks a lot kabir for arranging this meet or else we would have never met riya, she vanished after college. It would be more great if you both could join us" Payal said to which riya replied "I will be in touch this time but I wish we could have more time to spend together" "Me too but we have already said Aamer that we will be there before 12 so we have to leave now. "Its Okay" "If we have time while going back we will stop at mumbai and meet you" "Please do that" "We will try"payal replied. The journey back to the hotel Riya kept telling about how happy she was to meet them but kabir felt bad that she was missing the anniversary party because of him, he should have atleast asked her. After getting down at the hotel riya hugged kabir and said "Thanks alot for everthing you are doing for me" "Anything for a smile on your face" kabir said and gave a quick kiss and left saying bye. It was becoming a routine for kabir to give kiss on the check with a bye, they were getting very comfortable with each other.

It was 4 in the morning when riya heard constant knocking on her door and woke up. She opened the door and it was kabir, she checked the time and again looked at him "Everything alright?" "No but yes" "What happened" "Pack your bags we are going to lonavla now" kabir said and riya jumped in happiness and hugged him. "You are best kabir" she said and rushed to pack her things. "For how long will we stay there" "Two days" "If you dont mind,  I will check out from here and keep my bags at your house for the two then when we come back I will book the hotel room again. I dint plan to stay this long so trying to save money" "Ya sure, you can. I suggest you stay at my house only." "No that much is not needed" "Still think about it" "I will, ishana has already been asking to stay with her since last week" "Ya I know. Now let me help you in packing" "Sure" riya said and they started packing.  After half an hour th packing was done and they left for kabirs house. At the house the kept the bags in the guest room, Ishana was awake as she had to close the door. "Riya you brought your luggage here!! You are gonna stay with us finally" "No Ishana, I am just keeping my things here for two days" "You should stay here. When you come back I will fight and make you stay with us" ishana said to which kabir replied "I a with you in the plan" "Good. Have a safe journey and enjoy" "We will" kabir said and they started their journey to lonavla.