Part 20 ( Epilogue)

Last part

"I hate him"

Riya said to Ishana with tears in her eyes.

"You know kabir wouldnt have gone if the meeting wasnt important for the merger"

"I know but still, its my birthday tomorrow.  Is the merger more important than me. If iy would have been Ruby's birthday he wouldnt have gone. He loves her more than me"

"No riya it isnt. You know you are Kabirs first priority"

"I am not he loves Ruby more than me and now when this baby will come he will love the baby more !!"

"Riya you knoww..."

before Ishana could complete Riya said

"Call me Bhabhi, mom has said you so many times why do you keep forgetting"

"Yes bhabi, we will celebrate your bday and enjoy. Lets go to our beach house. We call all our friends, do lot of shooping and watch a movie then lunch and a party at night"

"No Riya I am not interested"

"See only now only Kabir is important to you and we are not. I left elmas alone and came here to stay with you as kabir is gone and still you don't care about me"

"Its not like that"

"Then agree for the plan"

"Okay" Riya replied with a smile as she knew Ishana was stubborn and she will start her emotional blackmail,

so its better to agree before the drama. It was almost 8 at night when Ishana and Riya were ready to leave for the beach house, they took permission from the elders and left.

Riya was upset as Kabir dint call her once today, when ever he was gone for some business trip or if he is very busy he would aleast call her at meal times and talk to her.

She knew this meeting was important and understood the reason he left but her pregnancy harmones made her feel very emotional and sad.

They reached the beach house when Ishana said

"Riya you go and sleep, I will take Ruby with me and bring things to eat and for our party"

"Okay but come fast I am already very sleepy and take care of ruby"

"Yeah I will"

Ishana replied then Ruby who was 3year old now spoke

"Mamma happy birthday"

"Ruby my birthday is tomorrow"

"Yeah but i want to wish you now also"

"Okay thank you, now go with your Ishu aunty don't trouble her"

riya said and then they left. 

Riya entered her room and all the memories came rushing by, this beach house was gifted by kabir to her on their first wedding anniversary, they had spent amazing time here.

She started missing kabir more so she opened the cupboard and took out Kabir shirt, wore it and slept.

"Riya"

kabir leaned in closer and whispered gently into her ears.

She nudged a little, mumbling in her sleep, but not quite getting up.

Why did she have to be so adorable? He didn't feel like waking her up from her deep slumber.

She looked so much at peace, but time was ticking.

"Riya!!" he whispered again, this time urgency in his voice.

He checked the clock it was 4 and if she didn't wake up now, all his plans might go down the drain.

"RIYAAAA!" he shouted this time, clearly waking her up.

She got up in shock and clutched the covers tight, breathing heavily

. She was sleepy but one look at Kabir's face her sleep disappeared,  she felt tears forming in her eyes.

She sat on the bed and wanted to hug him and say how she missed him but she was angry on him.

Kabir started moving forward when Riya said

"Dont you dare come near me, I am angry on ...."

before Riya could complete her sentence there was complete silence all of a sudden, as she felt his warm lips crash against hers.

For a mere moment there was shock when she tried to push him in anger.

How could he just leave her like that and then kiss her so brazenly.

As his delicious lips moved against her, sucking on her lower lip, asking for apology, she trembled with desire. Her mind switched off, the battle almost lost.

Giving up the fight, her hands went around his neck to clutch onto his hair.

He pulled her closer and teased her lips to open up for him. Throwing all caution to the wind, she gave into his heady feeling and snuggled closer to him, kissing him while abandoning her anger.

Her soft moan and his groan of approval were all the sounds, that resonated in their room for a really long time.

She tasted divine and Kabir was losing himself in her essence his one hand splayed over her lower back, pulling her firmly to himself while his other cupped her delicate face to not let her slip away from this passionate kiss.

The air in the room was filled with passion but kabir soon relaised he had to stop as he had plans.

"Riya, I have a surprise for you"

kabir said and in swift moment picked her up and took her out towards the beach, he put her feet and her eyes widened seeing the setup done.

The place was decorated and there was beautiful cake placed in the centre at a table, it was almost the time of sunrise and first rays started to make their appearance reflecting on the calm sea making everything look more beautiful

"Its beautiful"  riya said

"Happy birthday day wifey"

"I love you"

"I love you more"

kabir replied and they moved forward to cut the cake but soon after the sunrise they went back inside to finish their unfinished business.

______________________

So here their ENIGMATIC journey come to an end. I want thank all the readers who supported me. It was great to see your votes and comments. This was my first non fanfiction story hope you all had a good time reading.