Armed Detective Agency

Lone Poet
Everything had passed ...
Everything was gone ...
Everything had changed ...
He's just a Maths teacher now ... he has no one to yell at now ... he's trying to move on ... he's trying really hard ...
Sometimes ... Kunikida would take some flowers and go to Fukuzawa's grave ... he would say that everything is fine and then he would smile at his own lie ... On his way back , he would take a glance on Dazai's grave ... then Atsushi's ... he misses those days ... but ... nothing can ever be the same again ...
****************
Super Deduction
Moving on was easier for him compared to others ... he never had an ability after all ... he's still a detective ... but he had no one to help him with crowds ... he had no one to buy him sweets ... he had no Fukuzawa ... the one who gave him a reason to live ... then why is he still living ? ... he can't even bring himself to look at his comarades's graves ... because when he was needed ...
He could do nothing ...
Ranpo could do nothing ...
****************
Thou Shalt Not Die
Yosano was moving from hospital to hospital ... they couldn't make it with her violent medical cares ... "All of them are weak" she tells herself ..."the members of the ADA were way stronger" she tells herself again ... but she regerts it immediatly ... because now she couldn't stop herself .... stop herself from remembering how ... how she couldn't heal their suffering hearts ...
She failed as a doctor ...
She failed ...
****************
Light snow
The Tanizaki siblings were simple students ... they were still living together ... the two of them together could make it ... if it's the two of them together then they could move on ...
Junichiro prepared a cup of tea ... he set beside the window and looked outside ... "you can move on , they said" and he would laugh at himself ... Naomi hugged him from behind ... what else could she do ? She was wearing a smile to make him feel better but it was too fake ... and she knew it ...
"If only i could make just one last illusion ... so that i see all of their smiling faces again ... " Junichiro says ...
****************
Undefeated by the rain
He was as energitic as always ... he wore a smile as big as always ... he was a sunshine just as always ... he was Kenji after all ... but even Kenji could be sad ... he was sad ... even Kenji could suffer ... he suffered ... even Kenji could be depressed ... Kenji was depressed ... but he didn't know how to show it ... why show it at all ? He knew no other expression than smile ... so he smiled ... an empty smile ...
He could smile at life as much as he wanted ... life would never smile back ...
****************
Demon Snow
The days when she was in the Port Mafia were way better ... because now ... she has no light ... and she has no hope to have a light ... she lost it that day ... she lost the only place she could call 'home' ... Kouyou asked to help her ... but Kyouka wanted to move on alone ... when she remembers all of them ... she wants to live ... she wants to take a step further ... and she can do it ... being optimistic is the first step to success isn't it ? ...
That was just what she loved to tell herself ... she knew ... she knew way too well ... that she might not ... could not ... and will not move on ...

No one of them could bring himself to forget ...

No one of them could bring himself to move on ...