Life Is Choices

Fyodor was in need of just one more information ... he just had to know who had the book and everything will be seatled ...

Natsume convened all the members of the ADA and the most important members from the PM ... he had to tell them ... to affirm ...  assert ... that what they saw wasn't just a simple dream ... it was what would really happen in case there were no abilities in this world ...
The summoned couldn't hide the mortification and terror from showing on their faces ... it was truly hard to face such a terrifying fact especially when they literally had no solution to stop the Mad Russian ...
With convincing words in a good timing, Natsume managed to extinguich the horror on their faces ... he changed it to something else ... motivation and determination for some ... rage and anger for others ...
No matter what their feelings are, at least they weren't terrified anymore ...
Kunikida pointed out that it was a mistake to use the book lightly and show himself as the user ... Kunikida still had no faith in the PM members ...
Natsume didn't want to deal with those kind of problems now ... they all had to fight as a one man in this war ! That's why he said :" I have faith in you and in your love for this city ." .
But Natsume made a big mistake ... he was so naive for thinking that everything will go according to his plans ... because the one who maybe will be the reason of his death was facing him in the whole meeting ... and Natsume didn't have the slightest idea ... he really did fail in his calculations ...

"The book is in Natsume Souseki's possession ..." said Dazai nonchalantly.
Fyodor had that creepy smile on his face :"What about we go and take it then ?"
Both of them stood up and made their way to the book's possessor .

Fyodor risked nothing ... he was immortal after all ...
Dazai risked nothing ... no ability had an effect on him after all ...

The end was obvious ... Fyodor toke the book ...

But just when he was about to pronounce this words "Crime and Punishment"
Dazai grabbed his wrist and nullified his ability ... he was already going to live with his friends's hate on his consciousness ... No more than this then ...

Just when he was going to leave, Fyodor talked :"Don't you have anything you want to write ? Reviving someone maybe ..."
Dazai looked at him then smiled :"Only humans have desires and i am no longer a human ..."  Then he went out ...

Dazai was walking under the rain ... without thinking ... he didn't want to feel regret ... there was no going back ... he knew it ... "You are right" told him a voice ... this was the best choice ... he knew it ...
Suddenly, he heared a terrified ... raged ... angered scream behind him ...

"YOU FUCKING TRAITOR !!"

Dazai didn't try to dodge the punch thrown at him ... it was like ... he welcomed it ... wanted it ... he thought that he deserved it ... maybe even more ...

He just looked at the raged mess in front of him and opened his mouth slightly ... like a soft smile ...

"You are too late Chuuya ..."