Fate will be changed

Dazai was laying on the ground ... Chuuya was on top of him ... with rain surrounding them in all sides ...
Chuuya punched ... and punched ... and punched Dazai ... he made a mess out of his face ... but after each punch he felt weaker ... and weaker ... he knew his ability is leaving his body ... there was no use in punching him anymore ... he leaned his head on Dazai's chest and stuttered a weak 'why' ...
"You will fucking die you waste of bandages ..." said Chuuya between his sobs ...
"And you will cry ..." answered Dazai quietly while putting his hand on Chuuya's head to hug him ...
"Then why ... Why ... WHY ??!!!" Chuuya pushed himslef off of Dazai and faced him ... "I'm already crying ..." he was a crying mess now ...
Dazai whispered : "for you ..." ... he lifted his hand and cupped Chuuya's cheek :"it was all for you Chuuya ..."
"How ..." Chuuya leaned down again :"how could this be for me when i'll just commit suicide because i couldn't ... damn i can't live without you !"
Dazai had his eyes wide open :" you could have at least commited a double suic-" before he could even finish what he wanted to say, Chuuya punshed him :"STOP FUCKING AROUND !!!! DO YOU SERIOUSL-"
Dazai interrupted him by pulling him down till their faces were just inches away :"What if i don't die this time ..."
"But the book showed th-"
Chuuya has been interrupted again but this time with Dazai's yell :"I don't care about what the book showed !! I won't die !! I promise ..." he pulled Chuuya to his embrace and hugged him tightly ... :" I promise you Chuuya .. i won't die this time then ... our fate will be changed ..."
"Why ..." asked Chuuya ... he was in utter shock ... that was the first time he heared Dazai yelling but ... he had to ask ... he had to know ...  :"You wanted to die so bad ... so why are you doing all of this ..."
"Because ... i felt regret .." answerd Dazai gently :"when i saw your tears ... i felt regret ..."

The ADA and PM were still together planning for what they could do when suddenly, they felt something awkward ... weird happening in there bodies ... the first thing Atsushi and Akutagawa thought about was "DAZAI-SAN !!" ... All of them couldn't believe what just happened ... before just two hours, Natsume was here with them so ... 'how ?' ... no one of them couldn explain this ... even Ranpo ... in fact, Ranpo could have explained this ... he just ... he couldn't face this reality now ...
There faces were full of terror ... they already knew what was waiting for them ... Kunikida could just hold his head and repeat "i failed ... i failed ... i failed ..." ... hell was waiting for them ...

Atsushi and Akutagawa stormed out ... they had to save their mentor but just when they faced that lake ... Chuuya was there ... the rain was falling on them ... he didn't even turn to face them :"I couldn't stop him ... he is gone ..." Atsushi and Akutagawa's expressions at that exact moment couldn't even be described ...

But then Chuuya continued with a soft tone : " ... with a promise to come back ... "

Before going ... Dazai had to meet the one who helped him ... Ango was there waiting for him ...
"It's finished ..." said Ango ...
"Yeah .. it's finished ..." whispered Dazai ..
"Everything is settled" Ango handed him a plane ticket :"I wish you won't regret ..."
Dazai toke it :"I won't ... thank you for not telling the government that i was Fyodor's ally ."
Ango headed to his car ... then he stopped without looking behind him : "that was my way to apologize for what happened back then ... farewell friend ."

Just when he was going to turn off his phone, Dazai received a text ... it was from Fyodor ... the text said "You don't have to leave ... we are even now ..."

Fyodor wrote one more sentence in the book ... it was :"Natsume Souseki has no memory of what happened these two last hours ."

Wasn't this a proof that fate already changed ?