Port Mafia

Falling Camellia
It is truly difficult to see everything you have sacrificed your life for turn into aches ... like everything was just a dream ... but his missing beloved ones made it all real ... he could see it ... feel it ... they were not here anymore ...
Now , Hirotsu could just sit beside Mori's grave and take a cigarette ... fortunately , cigarettes still exist in this world ... then he would put some flowers on Dazai's grave ... a bottle of wine on Chuuya's grave ... some tea on Akutagawa's grave ...
That's all he could do for them now ...
                       ****************
                        Higuchi Ichiyou
Higuchi is working ... overworking herself ... maybe this way she could forget a little ... a little of her suffering ... she was just lying to herself ... and she knew it ... but what could she do ? ... lamenting wasn't going to change something ... she could just lie to herself ... maybe this way she could move on ...
But she couldn't take the image of her Senpai out of her mind ... she still didn't forget how she felt when they told her that he died ... she was weak ... she could just accept this cruel fate and live with it ... that's why she made this resultion :"I'll just accept everything because i know ... i know that i could never have a future with you ... with you who is long ago gone from this world ..."
                        ****************
                     Tachihara Michizou
The boss of Black Lizard is just a salary man now ... oh when he thought about becoming an executive just as Chuuya ... it was a wide dream then ... it is an impossible dream now ... because there is no port mafia ... no ability ... no Chuuya ... the one he always looked up to ... he even chose to be a salary man so that he could still look up at him ... Chuuya was doing a good job in moving on .... then he could do it too ... Chuuya commited suicide ... then he could ... what ? Commit suicide too ? He didn't have the guts ... he could just look at Chuuya's grave now and wish that where he is now ... he found happiness ... what about him ? What about Tachihara Michizou ? ... he would just sit there and cry ...
                        ****************
                         Akutagawa Gin
Gin is a nurse now ... she's taking care of kids ... she's good with them ... she has always been nice after all ... she looks at them playing and laughing ... she remembers how she and Ryuunoske had their childhood ... how much they suffered because of their abilities ... "a world with no abilities isn't that bad after all ... " she just wanted to give herself a reason to live ... a reason to make a step further ... she doesn't care if this is a lie ... she just didn't want to go after her brother ... death is never a solution ... that's what she believed ... she is a new Gin now ... a nice Gin who has always a smile on her face ... a fake smile on her face ... because ... the old Gin was already gone with her brother ...
                        ****************
                           Lemon Bomb
Oh how many times he was arrested because of his dangerous experiments ... he lost count ... but he would never loose his avidity for Science ... for Knowledge ... loosing his ability won't stop him ... does that mean Kajii isn't affected at all by his comarades's despair and death ? ... he is ! He remembers them each time he goes to that bar where he used to drink with Hirotsu san and Chuuya ... except ... Hirotsu is in despair ... Chuuya is dead ... he is a Scientist so he is logical and logic says that he can do nothing to make things better ... then he would just believe in his weakness and move with the flow ... he resigned to this destiny long ago ... even if there is no such thing as destiny in Science ... he prefered to ignore that ... there was no reason to make things even worse then they already are ...
                       ****************
                           Dogra Magra
No one would call him Q anymore ... he is known as Yumeno Kyusaku now ... he hates it when people use this name ... he wants to curse them so bad ... but he has no ability now ... no one fears him now ... he is just an orphan now ... a simple kid ... everyone smiles at him ... everyone is nice with him ... this makes him sick ! All adults here are hypocritical ... they are all lying ... Dazai was way better ... he made him live in that small dark room for years ... he made him suffer ... but he was at least honest ... Q couldn't make a difference between those two worlds ... between the ancient him and the new him ... he could never get used to a world with no abilities ... a cruel future is waiting for him ...

Then again ... No one of them could bring himself to forget ...

No one of them could bring himself to move on ...