‎Discourse On Decadence

Is a world with no abilities this bad ?

It isn't for some ... for some like Chuuya .. or Q ... or Kyouka ... abilities just brought them sorrow ... sadeness ... and grief after all ... wait ... maybe if they trained more on how to use it ... maybe if they accepted it ... and didn't thought of it as a burden ... then maybe it would have been easier for them to live with it ... who knows ...

In the other hand, it is for some ... for some like Atsushi ... or Akutagawa ... or Gin ... because their abilities gave them hope ... it gave them a reason to live ... but maybe that was just what they thought ... maybe their abilities were just an easy way to find their place in this world ... maybe if they searched more ... they could have found it without counting on their abilities ...

The answer to this question was clearer than water for someone who was in one of those two sides ... but it was really tough for someone who is neutral ... someone who is just observing everything from outside ... someone who is doing his best to be objective on the matter ... and that someone was Sakaguchi Ango .

He was sitting in that bar just as he used to do with his two 'friends' ... except ... he was alone ... he knew the government sent someone after him and that person was now sitting in the deepest corner of the bar ... because they knew that Fyodor had a new ally ... and they knew that Ango was the one who had to find who was that ally ... 
Ango acted like he didn't notice him ... he let his thoughts take him far away ... he, after all, had a lot of time to think till the one he's waiting for comes ... but as much as he wanted to think he could never bring himself to find a compromise between his opinion as Sakaguchi Ango and his opinion as Sakaguchi Ango the Government worker ...
Suddenly, someone interrupted his thoughts ... he set beside him ...

"Who was the one who hated me for what i did again ?" said Ango ...
"I don't want to hear that from you" answered Dazai with a non interested tone ... then he added with his usual tone :"The government is pretty fast ..."
"I am the only one who knows about you ...  for now ... but more importantly ... " Ango had that nostalgic tone that fits the bar's atmosphere way too well for Dazai's liking :"Would 'he' allow that if he was here ... ?"
"Who knows ..." answered Dazai with the same nostalgic tone ...
Ango set up and leaned to whisper in Dazai's ear :" As Sakaguchi Ango, i am with you ... but as a Government worker, i can't allow your actions ..." he had a gun pointed on Dazai's chest the same way as Dazai had Ango's knife on his throat ...
Instently, Ango turned and shot the man who was after him the same time as Dazai pushed the knife in the bartender's throat ... they could leave no traces behind them ...
Dazai was the first one to talk :"I'm counting on you then ..." he set up and walked outside the bar ...
Ango took his knife where Dazai threw it and sighed :"I need to find some good scenario to explain this now ..." then he just looked at Dazai's back when he went out ...

Ango couldn't put that one thought out of his mind ...

"A perfect traitor ..." was what he thought ...