The Guild

The Great Fitzgerald
He searched for that book ... and searched ... and searched ... and searched ... he knew that Fyodor's last command was that the book disappears from this world ... but he couldn't believe this ... he couldn't bring himself to accept this ... there was no hope anymore ... in saving his daughter ... in having a happy life with his family ... but he needed a reason to live ... even if it is a lie ... even if it doesn't exist anymore ...
Is he going insane ? How could he not ... in this cruel world ...
Fitzgerald would just search for that book ... till the day he dies ...
                    ****************
                  The Scarlet Letter
He is in the graveyard ... beside a grave stone where this name was wrriten "Margaret Mitchell" ...he looks at the sky ... some droplets fall on his face ..."Oh, it was raining" he realizes ... was that a test from God ? Was that God's chastisement ? For what ? When was he wrong ? He couldn't answer ... he would just look at the sky and accept whatever his fate reserves for him ...let it be a retribution or a punishement ...
At this moment, no one could tell if what was falling down Nathaniel's cheeks was the rain or his own tears ...
                    ****************
               Anne Of Abyssal Red
Lucy is still working in that café ... she would work from the morning till the evening ... When all the clients are out , she would make a cup of coffee for herself and sit beside one of the windows ... she would look at the rain falling ..."Even the sky is crying"... she looks back into the room ... she sees the members of the ADA talking and smiling and laughing ... she would smile too ... till the room goes back to being dark and cold ... she would put the cup on a table and go to her bedroom ... maybe she could find some sleep ... maybe she could forget for just a moment her aching heart ... she won't ! her nightmares would never leave her alone .
                    ****************
                The Grapes Of Wrath
He is sitting on a bench and reading a letter his family sent him ... there is also a picture of them ... all of them grew up ... all of them are smiling ... they said that they were waiting for him ... he remembers all the things he promised them ... how could he go back and see them now ?? He could never face them ... tears are falling down his cheeks and to the picture ... what did he do all this time ? The answer was obvious ! He did nothing ...
He set up and walked ... he felt the rain all over him ...
Suddenly, he falls on his knees ... he couldn't walk anymore ... Jean screamed ... yelled ... shouted out ... maybe this way ... he could bring some of his suffering out of his heart ...
                    ****************
                      Little Woman
She sees Fitzgerald suffering ... she could do nothing to help him ... releave him ... Alcott could just be by his side and write and write and write and see him go more and more insane ... They are gaining more money ... what for ? She didn't even know at this point ...
She was already weak ... but now without her ability ... she is weaker ... the worst is that even if she came back to the past, the same scenario would be repeated ... she would do nothing ... can she be more useless than she already is ?
                    ****************
          Black Cat In The Rue Morgue
Poe is still writing his mysteries ... then he would go and visit Ranpo so that they debate about it ... he is happy ... it's like nothing had changed ... till he takes a good look in Ranpo's eyes ... they were empty ... he could do nothing to fill them ... so he just leaves him with a saddened goodbye and a promise to come back again ... it doesn't really help ... but no , he won't let him alone !
Poe started writing everything that happened with them ... Fyodor, the book, the ADA, the Port Mafia, the Guild ... till he reaches the point where Fyodor erased all the abilities from this world ... one or two tears fell from his eyes ... then he carried on with his writing ...

Then again, no one of them could bring himself to forget ...

No one of them could bring himself to move on ....