Crime and Punishment

They called him "stubborn" ... they called him "selfish" ... but he didn't care ... he was Fyodor Dostoyevski after all .
Fyodor had a goal ... he wanted to create a world with no abilities ... he spent months ... years ... centuries in this damn world ... he was bored ... anguished ... tired ... he hated everything in it ... even himself ... he just wanted to get out of it ... he just wanted to escape ... to become a human ... to die just like a weak human ... but because of his ability, he couldn't ... he was immortal ...
When he knew about the existance of that book ... it was like a small light shining in his darkened life ... he was dazzled ... he had to run after it ... he had to reach it ... touch it ... have it between his hands ...
That's why, he did the impossible to make it possible ... he fought against all the world to make it real ... his efforts weren't in vain ... he found the book where any wish written is granted ... so he just wrote those two simple sentences
          "No abilities in this world"
"This book doesn't exist in this world"
It instently became real ... the book disappeared ... for his immortality, he didn't feel it's loss till he was nearly crushed by a car ... everyone gathered around him, asking him if he was fine ... he was smiling ... a genuine smile ... he felt pain ... he felt alive ... he finally could die ... at this instant, Fyodor was the happiest man in this world .
But ... -and there is always 'but'- ... he never thought that he would gain something else by becoming a human ... something else that he never judged needed ... he noticed how many people became crazy ... insane ... how many people died ... commited suicide ... because they lost their abilities ... is he supposed to feel regret now ? He won't ! If the same thing happened a million times again, he would always make the same choices ... let people call him stubborn ... let people call him selfish ... he doesn't care ....
But that was just how things were supposed to be ... how he wanted things to be ... all the deaths and depressions he caused to those who lost their abilities were weighting on his consciousness ... this burden on his shoulders was just growing bigger and heavier ... that was what he gained by being a human ... he gained feelings ... and he couldn't ignore them ...
On the verge of death, he was smiling ... he was happy ... "finally ..." he thought ... but the weight on his shoulders was still there ... he didn't have the right to kill them ... he knew it ... but he had no other choice ...
Because Fyodor was stubborn .
Because Fyodor was selfish .
Except, Fyodor cared ...
What for ? It's already too late ... there was no "if only ..." for him because he doesn't regret ...

"Fyodor was the evil inside a human" that's what everyone would think of him ...

In fact, Fyodor was just a human seeking for salvation ...