(1) I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You (Boy x Boy)

Hi guys!

This chapter starts off a bit steamy so consider yourself warned. I hope you all enjoy it and don't forget to leave me a comment, I love knowing what you all think!

I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

(Sequel to I Want To Do Bad Things With You)

Chapter 1

Drake's POV

"We are going to be late," I breathed as Jace's hand moved even lower down my body.

"Good, that way we can make a grand entrance," he replied, he's eyes burning with lust. I chuckled at his words but he quickly shut me up as his lips crashed onto mine. I kissed him back passionately, letting all the love I feel for him run freely between us.

"I missed you," Jace whispered as he pulled his lips away from mine and started placing kisses down my jaw.

"I was only gone for an hour," I chuckled.

"I know but I kept on imagining all the things we could be doing and now you are going to have to pay for making me suffer like that," Jace replied, grinning evilly.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, my body growing tense with anticipation.

"Definitely," he replied as he grabbed a hold of my hips and pushed me down on the bed.

I sucked in my breath as he pulled off his t shirt and let it fall to the floor, causing him to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked as he slowly got onto the bed with me, straddling me with his legs.

"You," he replied, placing his hands on my naked chest, causing my body to react like crazy.

"What did I do?" I managed to ask as he traced his fingers down my chest, stopping only when he reached the button on my jeans. He took it in his hand and played with it.

"Nothing specific, it's just so obvious that you can't get enough of me," he replied as he undid the button and started tugging at my zipper. I breathed in loudly and grabbed a hold of his arm with my hand.

"How can you blame me for that if you keep on teasing me like this," I replied and then quickly sat up, grabbed a hold of his body and spun him around so that he was now laying on the bed with me on top of him.

Our lips were only inches apart and I could feel his warm breath on me as he looked into my eyes. I smiled at him and then crashed my lips to his, all playing aside. I had to have him now or I was going to explode.

Jace didn't let me wait on him as he continued where he left off, pressing his hand into the front of my pants and grabbing a hold of me. I moaned in the back of my throat, our lips still attached to each other's, causing him to start massaging me. The way he touched me was driving me insane and I just couldn't take it anymore so without further ado I pushed myself off of him, grabbed a hold of his jeans and pulled it and his boxers off.

Once that was done, I got back on top of him and flipped him around so that he was lying on his stomach. I positioned myself at his entrance as I massaged his back with my hands.

"Drake," Jace whispered, his breathing uneven and fast. The sound of him saying my name nearly sent me over the edge and I pressed myself into him. He moaned my name again, causing me to thrust harder and deeper until we both exploded with pleasure.

"We should probably get ready to go now," Jace said from where he laid beside me, his breathing still a bit uneven. I smiled at the thought and pushed myself into a sitting position.

"Good idea, let me get you your suit," I replied, causing him to groan.

It is our senior prom tonight and that is why I was gone earlier. I went to the mall to buy Jace a suit since he didn't own one. He wasn't really thrilled by the idea but I insisted and he finally gave in.

He wasn't even really interested in going to the prom but I begged him until he agreed. It is not so much that I wanted to go to prom but that I wanted to go with him. I want to do everything with him just like a normal couple would. I wanted him to know that I love him and that I had no problem with other people knowing it.

I quickly fetched his suit and then handed it to him, watching his expression carefully since it is the first time he'll be seeing it.

"Must I really wear this?" he asked, tilting his head slightly and causing me to laugh.

"Yes, now put it on. I want to see how it looks," I replied, feeling kind of excited.

"I am doing this for you, not because I want to," Jace complained as he got up and started putting on his suit. It was plain black with a white button down shirt. I could tell he didn't like the shirt from the look on his face and I honestly wasn't planning on making him wear it. It just came with the suit so I had to take it.

"Here," I said, holding a tight fitting black t shirt out to him. His eyes lit up when he saw it and he happily took it from me and put it on, followed by his jacket. Damn he looked hot.

I got dressed in my own suit while Jace did his hair and makeup and then we took off. We were already an hour late but it didn't matter, the only thing that mattered is that I was going to the prom with Jace. I couldn't wait to show up with him on my arm.

It wasn't a long drive to the school and by the time we got there I could tell that Jace was starting to feel excited to.

"Maybe this won't be so bad after all," he said as we pulled into an open parking space.

"It's going to be fine, just relax and have some fun," I replied before switching off the car and getting out. Jace got out to and met me at the front of the car.

"I can still think of much better things that we could be doing right now," he said, grinning sexily at me, causing my heart to speed up at the mere thought.

"I'm sure you can but we better go inside before I let you change my mind," I replied, returning his smile.

"Would that really be such a bad thing?" he asked, taking a step closer, trapping me between him and the hood of the car. I gulped and his grin grew bigger.

"I guess not" I finally answered after staring into his intoxicating eyes for what seemed like a lifetime but not nearly long enough.

"Good because you look so damn hot I just want to kiss you," Jace whispered and then softly pressed his lips against mine.