(26) I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

Chapter 26

Jace’s POV

Saying I felt nervous was an understatement but it was a good kind of nervous. For the first time in my life I was leaving the town where I grew up in and I was leaving with Drake to start our new life together. It still felt slightly unreal. Not too long ago I thought my life was over and that I would never get to see or touch Drake again but here we are. I feel so guilty for what I did and what I put him through but I made a promise to myself that I would spend the rest of my life making it up to him, making sure that he is loved the way he deserves to be.

“What are you thinking?” Drake asked from the seat next to me. He looked so hot and a crazy thought crossed my mind.

“How much I love you and…” I trailed off, not sure if I should share my dirty thoughts with him.

“And what?” he asked, moving closer. I could tell that he was intrigued and I decided to tease him a bit.

“And how much I want you right now,” I whispered so that nobody could hear me.

“Horny as ever,” Drake chuckled, keeping his voice low.

“What are you going to do about it?” I questioned, daring him with my eyes.

“There’s not much I can do right now,” he replied, shaking his head in amusement.

“I disagree, there is something you can do,” I teased, causing him to look confused.

“Come on, I’ll show you,” I said as I got up from my seat and started walking towards the toilet.

I wanted to look behind me to see the expression on his face but I didn’t dare since I didn’t want to draw any attention to us.  Luckily nobody seemed to take notice as I stepped into the toilet cubicle. Drake entered a few seconds later and from the look on his face I could tell that he was excited, very excited.

“We don’t have long,” I whispered as he locked the door and took a step towards me.

“I don’t need long,” Drake breathed, his hands reaching for the edge of my jeans.

His fingers masterfully unbuttoned, and unzipped them before simultaneously pulling down my boxers and my jeans. My heart leaped in my chest as he grabbed a hold of my waist and spun me around so that I was leaning over the wash basin. I gripped the edges of it in anticipation as he let go of me for a second. I could hear the sound of his zipper being pulled down and then his hands were on me again. One gripping my hip and the other wrapping around my hard on. A slight uncontrollable moan escaped my mouth at the sudden contact.

“You need to keep quiet,” Drake whispered into my ear as his hand left my hip and closed over my mouth, causing my dick to throb in his hand.

“I am going to take you now,” he breathed softly and then pressed himself deep and hard into me. It hurt but in the most incredible way and if his hand wasn’t covering my mouth I would have screamed.

“You feel so good,” he moaned into my ear, increasing the pace of his hand around me and his thrusts. It felt incredible and it didn’t take long before both of us erupted with pleasure.

“That was…” I trailed off, unable to find the words to describe the sensations Drake had just caused to run through my body.

“Fucken hot,” Drake breathed, watching me intently as I cleaned myself before we discreetly slipped out of the toilet cubicle. Nobody seemed to have noticed except for an old couple sitting directly opposite the toilet. The lady looked slightly troubled and the man looked disgusted but they made no attempt to say or do anything about it so we were safe.

The rest of the flight went by quick and soon we had landed and were busy collecting our bags. Drake couldn’t stop smiling and my insides were still swirling from what we had done.

“Come on, let’s go home,” he smiled as he waved down a taxi.

“That sounds really good,” I stated, loving the idea of going home with Drake.

We loaded our bags in the trunk, got in and gave the driver the address to our apartment. He took off but kept on glancing at us in the rearview mirror, probably confused by our interlocked hands. He didn’t say anything and I honestly couldn’t care less what he though. The only thing that mattered is that Drake and I are together and happy.