(9) I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

Chapter 9

Jace’s POV

Making love with Drake made everything feel better instantly. I missed him so much and I never wanted to let him go but I have to because on Sunday he has to go back to university. I pushed the thought out of my mind, hating it and focused all of my attention on him. He was busy putting his shirt back on and just watching him made me want to jump on him and kiss him.

“You’ve lost weight,” Drake stated, turning so that he was looking at me.

“Yeah, I replied, figuring I was going to have to tell him what was going on sooner or later, I didn’t want to though because I knew it was going to upset him.

“Why? What’s going on?” he asked, taking my hand in his and I couldn’t help but smile. He is so rough but yet so gentle.

“I’ve been struggling a bit with money but you don’t have to worry. I got a job and I’m starting next week so I’ll be ok,” I said, still not liking the idea of upsetting him, he has enough to worry about.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he half yelled, obviously upset, great, that is exactly what I didn’t want.

“Because I knew you would react like this and I didn’t want you to worry about me,” I replied honestly.

“It’s my job to worry about you, I love you,” Drake replied, disapprovingly.

“I know but you just started university and it’s not a problem anymore, as soon as I start working I’ll have more money and then I can even come and visit you,” I replied, really liking the idea.

“Yeah?” he asked, the anger in his voice replaced by excitement.

“Oh yeah, I’m sure there are a lot of empty closets around there,” I replied, relief filling my body now that he had calmed down.

“I don’t know, I only look for them when I’m with you,” Drake replied teasingly, causing both of us to burst out laughing.

“You should have told me though,” Drake stated, pulling me closer to him.

“I know,” I replied, feeling guilty.

“Promise you’ll tell me everything from now on, even if you think it is going to upset me,” Drake whispered, leaning closer until our mouths were so close I could almost taste him.

“Promise,” I replied, without having to think about it.

“Good, now kiss me,” He breathed and that was the end of the conversation. I kissed him hard and passionately and soon we I was undressing him again.

I woke up in Drakes’ arms the next morning and sighed with pleasure. It’s been so long since I felt so safe and loved and I cherished the feeling, deciding not to wake him. Instead I cuddle closer to him and just laid there, enjoying the feeling.

Drake woke about a half an hour later and he insisted on taking me out for breakfast. I didn’t argue because I was way too hungry and I’ve really missed going out with him. I took a quick shower, wanting to get ready and get going but got a bit distracted when Drake decided to join me. My quick shower turning into a very long and steamy one.  We did however manage to get ourselves dressed and go out about an hour later. I ordered some toast, bacon, eggs, mushrooms and sausage for breakfast and Drake had the same. It tasted like heaven but still not as good as Drake. He laughed when I told him this and then kissed me right there in front of everybody, making me really happy.

Of course there were people who stared at us disapprovingly but I have learned not to care about them, in fact, now it is just plain funny. I mean seriously, it’s the twenty first century, get over it and eat your food.

Drake of course had to make a bit of a scene and continued kissing me until I was so heated up that it felt like I was going to burst. He winked at me knowingly when he pulled away and I could only imagine the look on my face.

We had some pancakes after our food and then finished up with a big cuppachino. It was the best meal I’ve tasted in a very long time.

“So what do you want to do now?” Drake asked when we got back into the car.

“Oh I can think of a lot of things but I’d much rather show you than tell you,” I replied, smiling at him teasingly. He gulped and started the car.

“Ok then, where to?” he asked.

“Anywhere we can be alone,” I replied, placing my hand on his leg.

Needless to say it didn’t take us very long to get home and when we did, I showed him exactly what I had in mind.