(10) I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

Chapter 10

Drake’s POV

The rest of the weekend flew by fast and before I knew it I was standing in the airport waiting to board my plane. I wasn’t ready to go back to university, I didn’t’ want to leave Jace and as the moments passed the empty hole in my stomach grew. I had this horrible feeling t in the pit of my stomach telling me not to go but I didn’t really have a choice. I had to go to university if I wanted to make something of myself, if I wanted to give Jace the kind of future he deserves. I just wish that I could go home to him every night. I wish there was a way for him to move closer.

I sighed and pulled him into my arms. He smiled up at me, warming my heart but causing it to break at the same time. How can I leave him all alone when we have just found each other?

“I’ll be fine,” Jace whispered as if reading my mind. I nodded my head, wanting to believe him.

The intercom went on at that moment calling for passengers to board the plane I was waiting for. I couldn’t get myself to let go of him.

“You have to go, I’ll be fine,” Jace said again as he cupped my face in his hand and kissed me. It wasn’t a long kiss but it was filled with passion and left me longing for more when he pulled away.

“Call me when you get there,” Jace said, moving out of my grip. I nodded my head and took a step back.

“I love you,” I said, knowing that words could never really describe how I feel about him.

“I love you more,” Jace replied and then I had to leave.

The flight took forever and all I could think about was Jace. I didn’t want to leave him and I was seriously considering to pack my bags when I get back to my dorm room and to just go home. I could go to community college with Jace and still make something of myself. I don’t have to be some big soccer star to make a success of my life.

As soon as the plane landed I phoned Jace. He sounded relieved and I felt even guiltier for leaving him. Being with Jace has changed my life so dramatically and the only thing that really matters to me now is him. We couldn’t speak to long since I still had to get my luggage but I promised to phone him later and then set off to get my things. I took a taxi back to campus and then headed up to my room. Jackson and Sam was nowhere to be found and I was grateful for this. They are a bit much to handle at the best of time.

I didn’t even bother to unpack, I just fell down on my bed and phoned Jace. He answered immediately and we spent the next hour chatting and laughing. I felt slightly better afterwards and decided to take a shower. By the time I was done and returned to my room both Jackson and Sam was back and they seemed to be in really good moods which wasn’t a good thing. Because when they are all hyped up they carry on making noise and doing who knows what all through the night.

They attempted to make conversation but after a while gave up, obviously noticing that I didn’t want to talk. I didn’t want to do anything, I just wanted to be with Jace.

I only managed to fall asleep after twelve and when I woke up the next morning I felt like crap. Not so much because I was tired but because the empty hole in my stomach was back and aching furiously.