In The Beginning

Every story has it's beginning, some sort of start. Whether it be at the beginning of a time or life, some at the end, some start with nothing but a legend or a prophy, and there are those who start out by giving you a history lesson. However a story starts, this one starts with all the above. This story goes back to the beginning and the end and back to the beginning as it gives you a history lesson and a prophecy and legend all in one.

Now, let's go back, WAY back, back olden times, when Kings and Queens ruled the lands. During this time humans and werewolves lived together, mostly in peace. Within every wolf kingdom the wolves were ruled by a single species of wolves; the white wolves. The white wolves were said to be the children of the Moon Goddess, the guardians, and leaders of the werewolf supernatural world. They were once found in every wolf kingdom before quickly disappearing, never to be seen or heard from again. It's been so long since the grand era of the wolf kingdoms alone with the white wolves that almost everyone has forgotten what they were like. However, one fact still remains to be known, and that was the amount of power and strength that anyone possessed. All the white wolves possessed one of the seven elements; fire, earth, air, water, ice, light, and darkness.

While these are facts a legend survived through the countries. Stating that the she-wolf born of white fur, born from those of extreme power, and possesses the powers of the elements is said to be the next Moon Goddess; the Moon Goddess' daughter. All this was written centuries ago when the white wolves were everywhere, whereas now in these days, no one has seen nor heard of another white wolf, until now.