Chapter 5

--- 5 ---

ANDY:

"Welcome to Hell Babe." Austin said huskily just as we entered his house.

Oh hell... I'm in Austin Blake's house... but not as a girl he'd sleep with at night and throw in the morning. But I'm his....

To-be-fiancée.......... Then

To-be-wife...... then

Wife!! NO!

"Don't feel bad babe, you'll feel good once I have you in the bed!" Austin startled me. He was like reading my mind. I quickly composed my face so he couldn't feel that I'm uncomfortable with him around.

"You just wish!" I stepped away from him.

"Gray!" he called out and the butler appeared. "Bring out the package from my car." Austin ordered and turned to me. "C'mon." he started walking. I followed him in an amazingly large kitchen. And it was totally empty.

No chefs. No maids. Where are those people?

While I was drooling over the place, Austin threw a cane on me. I almost dropped it. Jerk!

He chuckled.

"You could've just handed me that." I said opening it.

"I just did... the other way." He chuckled. He's really going to be too much to handle.

And like knowing what I was thinking he said. "I sent them all on vacation."

First I couldn't gulp in the words, and then I realized he wasn't joking. "What? But why?"

"They hadn't had it in a long time." He grinned.

"And so you sent them away leaving me alone with you!" I didn't know when I started hyperventilating.

"Don't be a pussy..." he smirked at me. "You and I are gonna be just fine..." he came near me, slipping his hand in my hair.

A shiver ran down my spine.

He lowered his face to my ear and whispered. "Just be a good little kitty and I'd be easy... but you know what, I love wild cats and you're one of a kind." He brushed his lips under my ear bringing up to my cheek and really near to my lips.

He quickly pulled back when Gray appeared with three big shopping bags.

"Enjoy your vacations Gray..." Austin told him and he walked away. 'And I'll enjoy here...' he said under his breath making me shiver.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me to the island where Gray had left the three shopping bags and got hold of them with his free hand. He pulled me along him to his room.

"Here's our heaven babe." He said opening the door.

"I'm staying with you in the same room?" I asked blankly.

He crocked his eyebrow. "Aren't we supposed to stay together?"

"We already are! But I can't live in your room."

He just looked at me without any expression.

"What? This palace of yours doesn't have another room for me?"

He smirked at me and grabbed my wrist and started to walk.

"You really like to touch me...." I just blurt out and he looked at me with an amused expression.

"You have no idea."

Just at the end of the hall was a room. Austin unlocked it and pushed me in.