Chapter 22

--- 22 ---

ANDY:

My mind totally went numb.... Austin didn't plan for this... any time sooner!

His face suddenly got blurred as my eyes started to fill with tears. I felt a slight flipping nudge in my stomach, making my heart ache.

I was pregnant with Austin's baby and he doesn't wanna be a Daddy...

I bit my lip to stop the tears to flow but they leaked...

Why isn't Austin reacting? What am I gonna do???

AUSTIN:

She said she was....

Did she really.... is she really!?

I'm gonna be a daddy!

She said she's pregnant!

...

...

...

...

I'm. Going. To. Be. A. DAD!

Wait! This isn't supposed to happen right now... right? I mean... she's just so young! What is she? Sixteen about to be Seventeen? That's not so old to have a baby!

Shit!

It's too risky... This could hurt her!

Or maybe it couldn't? Maybe it's gonna be just fine... we're gonna be one small happy family...

My breath was caught somewhere in between. I couldn't move, blink or breathe. Just stared in her beautiful light brown eyes...

She was lying still under me, staring back with tears in her eyes.

Tears!? She's crying!

She's getting my silence all wrong!

Say something you idiot! Uh, I think I just lost my voice...

What is wrong with you Austin! Man up and speak!

I'm gonna be a daddy... it was all I could think!

Her breathing got shallow as she tried to fight back the tears. I have to say something. I have to tell her how happy I am that I'm just freaking out weirdly. I have to make her feel how amazing I felt and I wanted to kiss away her tears. But it was like I was cemented in my place.

I was still in shock! Anything but this was least expected but now that I know that its gonna be this way I realized it wasn't anything that I never wanted... of course I was gonna marry her and have kids with her so why not now!

I let out a breath filled with her name. "Andy..." I expected a smile but instead she closed her eyes making a thick stream of tears flow out dripping in her hair. I meant to say something more but I just couldn't let it out. It was like a strong emotional feeling was blocking my mind to signal my vocal to speak. So I leaned my face to hers, slowly brushing my lips to her soft warm lips.

I expected her to react immediately like she did just minutes before she broke the news to me, but she didn't move. I slowly brought my hand to her stomach; trying to feel anything but it was just flat and felt the same instead that it had an incredible creation in it. My baby... our baby.

I again tried to make her react to my kiss but she sobbed against my lips. I pulled back, looking at her face. Maybe I was hurting her. I got off her quickly sitting up. She had her eyes still closed. Was she in pain? Did I do something?

I expected her to be as happy as I was just minus the shock that I'd been in but that was just for a few minutes! So happy that she and I'd jump up and down, kissing again and again but...